Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Dr Simon

Explorer
"It could," says Darius with a faint smile, "but it would also be fairly obvious who and what I was once I did that. I was thinking of using the stun baton until we have no other choice."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

In for a credit, in for the whole cred chip, Mack nods, "I will give it a shot."

He accelerates the speeder to catch up the Imperials, intending to pull alongside. Once on their rear quarter panel, he will turn into them to knock the rear-end out and cause them to crash.

Take 10 on Pilot +10 = 20
[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Mack's attempt at a PIT manuever would have succeeded if it hadn't have been for a near miracle bit of piloting by the clone driving the Imperial speeder. From his sight and the feel of the landspeeder, it doesn't seem as if the speeder is that heavily armored.

Initiatives, please.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
In for a credit, in for the whole cred chip, Mack nods, "I will give it a shot."
"One trooper driving, the other is on the same side but in the back. The negotiator sits next to him on the right," relates TB from memory.

"Right, saw try taw have them crash intaw sawmething hard awn the driver side much as you can," summerizes Sloor after he's worked it out. (A good-natured off-handed clunk on TB's chassis for even thinking about something like that!)

OOC: He's addressing Mack on that last, of course.
"It could," says Darius with a faint smile, "but it would also be fairly obvious who and what I was once I did that. I was thinking of using the stun baton until we have no other choice."
"Did you get the 'this can absawlutely NOT get back taw Darga' bit?" Inquires the besalisk. "That sawrt awf means 'absawlutely naw witnesses' in Darga's city, you knaw. If there's sawmeawne taw see you AND repawrt taw anybawdy that cares, we're *already* screwed... It's gawtta be marbling *quick*."

<Response Darius?>

Mack's attempt at a PIT manuever would have succeeded if it hadn't have been for a near miracle bit of piloting by the clone driving the Imperial speeder. From his sight and the feel of the landspeeder, it doesn't seem as if the speeder is that heavily armored.
OOC: Maybe you could try a FP, Perrin, see if that helps? If not or it still didn't work:
"Frek. Here we gaw!" The green one reaches for his heavy blaster *and* his window controls at the same time.

Initiative: 1d20+2=13

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Did you get the 'this can absawlutely NOT get back taw Darga' bit?" Inquires the besalisk. "That sawrt awf means 'absawlutely naw witnesses' in Darga's city, you knaw. If there's sawmeawne taw see you AND repawrt taw anybawdy that cares, we're *already* screwed... It's gawtta be marbling *quick*."

"There's a difference between the Crimson Fists doing a bit of freelance piracy, and a Jedi on the loose," replies Darius calmly, as he readies himself for action and hangs on during Mack's maneuvre. "Mainly *oof*... mainly a whole lot of bounty."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Gritting his teeth in concentration, Mack snaps, "Yeah, I would do just that, Buddy. Except this drekhead is not cooperating."

FP for Piloting (1d6=4)
Initiative (1d20+10=15)
[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
((Initiative 1d20+9=12 ))

[sblock=Mir's Mini-Stats]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1 / Soldier 1
Initiative: +9 Perception: +9
Conditions: none
Reflex: 19 Frotitude: 17 Will: 17
Hit Points: 44 of 44 Threshold: 17 Second Wind: 2 of 2 (13 HP healed)
In Hand: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (3d8+1)
Force Points: 7 Destiny Points: 4
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

Binder Fred

"There's a difference between the Crimson Fists doing a bit of freelance piracy, and a Jedi on the loose," replies Darius calmly, as he readies himself for action and hangs on during Mack's maneuvre. "Mainly *oof*... mainly a whole lot of bounty."
"Saw just thraw the thing in the campactawr then," shrugs Sloor, not really caring. "Awr give it taw me." Got to be a market for the things, even if the rumours about only jedis being able to use them are true. Most of his attention is out the front windscreen though, on one closing speeder in particular...

OOC: Well hey, look at that: Sloor isn't last on the inin for once! Probably a bad sign. ;)

Songdragon

Explorer
"Yeah!" A small congratulatory shoulder-shake on blondy's armoured shoulder, "Gun it, Mack man! We want taw catch them sawmewhere quiet, maybe just as they're leaving tawn?" Sloor rubs his free hands and cracks his knuckles in predatory anticipation -- still, he's a bit surprised she gave in so easily... A sideways look: "You - ah -" And then he stops, feeling sheepish for some reason.

Mir looks up at the besalisk with a raised brow and then looks away unholstering her blaster and looking it over... As Mack starts into his aggressive driving the woman looks up and readies herself for the situation that is to come.

Binder Fred

(A pair of minutes before initiative)
Mir looks up at the besalisk with a raised brow and then looks away unholstering her blaster and looking it over...
"Ah." He's pretty sure she's not going to shoot him -- pretty sure. "That bad, uh?" Another short silence <I'm assuming>, and so he hms, considering her... "You want a favawr in exchange?" he quietly offers. She's known him long enough now to think it's, strangely enough, an honest offer.

<Response Mir?>

Remove ads