Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack comments, "I gather that refusing to cooperate is the best course of action to sell our criminal element cover. Should we just pull over and discuss it properly with them."

By discussion, he pats his blaster rifle to indicate he is not referring to words really.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
"Oh no," the cab driver says as he too spots the swoop bikes. "Not them..." He stops the cab and watches as the bikers begin to circle the taxi.

A low wind causes deep bass sounds to waft up from the gaps in the city’s streets, which open into short shafts before continuing on into the open air beneath the bridge city. The sounds of repulsorlifts fill the street as five swoop bikes circle around you, then turn as though to attack. The swoop bikers’ leader, a tough-looking Human woman with spiky black hair, urges the thugs on as they rev their bikes’ engines.

One of the grinning thugs clutches a battered vibroblade in one hand while revving the engine of his swoop bike with the other. The sputtering bike looks cobbled together from a dozen other bikes, but it has a menacing quality nonetheless.

OOC: Please roll a bank of initiatives and place yourselves on the tactical map.

[sblock=Tactical Map]
DODA2Swoop.jpg

[/sblock]

You should be around the center of the map, surrounded by the swoop gang (to be added later). The dark spots in the map are holes in the street, leading to a large fall.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks to the others as the cabbie stops their mode of transportation seemingly giving them up to the biker gang. She will step onto the ground as the swoops make their menacing circles about her and her friends.

(Initiative 1d20+8=19)
(Mir is 7 squares in from the left, and 15 down from the top)

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius springs from the cab as soon as it reaches a halt, his arms creeping toward the hidden holsters in his sleeves. He lands in the space to Mir's right, ready to leap into action at the slightest provocation.

Initiative=1d20+8=28

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: «I'm going to try this if I can:

"You just lawst your tip, mudcrutch." Sloor punches the cabbie straight out of his seat and into the street before taking his place at the controls!

OOC: «If that worked, then I guess that would make it one square NE of Mir, TB two squares behind that in the taxi's "trunk". ;) INI BANK: 1d20=17, 1d20=9, 1d20=8

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I posted in the OOC thread.

Edit: I think I will wait to confirm position, based on the results of Sloor's actions. But, if it will hold things up, Mack is next to Mir 1 SQ North.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
OOC: You know Binder, that's so amusing that I'm going to let it work. Kudos for creativity.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

SwoopBattleRound0.jpg

Initiative

Darius 28 is up
Vipers 20
Mir 19
Sloor 17
Kessra 16
Mack 12
[/sblock]

OOC: I used Keyton's old icon as a placeholder until you find either a mini or another picture you want to use as your own, toasterferret.

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing the group surrounded, Darius springs into action.

Drawing both of his lightsabers, he leaps at one of the thugs, slashing with both of his sabers.

Use the Force check (1d20+12=28)
Attack roll (with bonus from force power) (1d20+5+1=16)
Twin Strike Damage, if applicable (3d8+4=15)
add to damage roll, bc i rolled 3d8 instead of 4d8 for some reason... (1d8=5)

OOC: Moving to square south of thug 2, using twin strike. If this damage drops the thug, using follow through to move up to threaten thug 1

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Darrius rushes up to the swoop biker and ends his life with two slashes of his blades. The rest of the bikers fire at the group, some of them speeding across the battlefield afterwards.

The biker right next to the charging Darius fires his blaster pistol at the Jedi, drawing a quick slash from the Jedi. (Hits Ref 17 for 18 damage if he survives the AoO).

The one closest to Mack fires off a horrid shot (Ref 14) that hits the cab door.

The fourth biker only succeeds in hitting the cab you all are in despite aiming at Mir.

The final biker zooms around the field and fires off a miracle shot at Mir (Crit for 34 damage).

[sblock=Tactical Map]
SwoopBattleRound1Mir.jpg

Darius 28
Vipers 20
Mir 19 is up
Sloor 17
Kessra 16
Mack 12[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases