Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Mack is glad that he finally came up with a decent enough idea for that problem that was eluding them. He waves a greeting and and lets the besalisk listen in.

"Okay, now we are talking. But, I am not sure what the deal is with Sloor being a prisoner. However, the disguise idea makes my plan even better. Perhaps we should interrogate our prisoner first."

"Heeeey, Buddy. You are just in time.
We have an idea to rescue the frozen pair in the dungeon." He gives Sloor a grin.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"And speak of the devil," Darius says. "Who want's to give him the bad news?"
The green one loses some of his grin: Well that didn't last too long... He thumps the cargo-hold's trigger button, the lock slowly swishing close behind him and TB. "Dan't tell me they frekking escaped?" Being on the news comes as a close - very close - second-line contender.

TB drifts in and busies itself with business of its own, smugly confident that the affairs of organics will proceed towards the usual entropy and chaos without its immediate help...

<Response any?>

"Heeeey, Buddy. You are just in time. We have an idea to rescue the frozen pair in the dungeon." He gives Sloor a grin.
The alien in question is fairly nonplussed, looking from one to the next... "Is that what you've been discussing?" He'd have thought- It's not like those spirks are in any hurry or anything... ah well.

Sloor strides in, by-passing the group on his way to the ship's tiny mess. "Let me just pawp awpen a juicer, plunk my large rear end dawn awn sawmething and you spirks can tell me all abawt it." By the grins and the looks, he's getting the feeling he's going to need it. "I'm guessing awer guests have settled-in fawr the lang hawl? Hey there, sra captain."

<Response any?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Our guests are quite comfortable and are happy to stay where we left them," says Darius quietly. "However, we have new orders from above concerning the, er, carbonite packages in Darga's dungeon, what Mir and myself have been saying all along. Mack here has a workable plan." He steps aside to allow Mack to elaborate.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
MackSmall.jpg

Mack shrugs modestly, "Not so much or a plan as an idea. We use the troopers' armor and the Imps uniform in the heist of the frozen package. Pin the blame on the kidnapped Imperials instead of us. Mir says she can disguise herself to look more like the woman too."

"Though, I am waiting to hear her idea on why she wants you in cuffs during the operation. I mean she might have other reasons for cuffing you, but I am not sure what she is getting at."
He glances at Mir.

"But, before we really get down to tactical planning, maybe we should interrogate the Imp woman. She might actually know something to help us."

DP:

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir chimes in, "Ah, I did not say I could create a disguise but would like to have such a disguise. Looking more like our friend in the hold rather than me."

"I'll wait here... thanks." she says as the others make their way to interrogate the negotiator.

Binder Fred

Sloor drains half his Aitha in one go (no juicer to be found, frek the luck), "Rather like the plan," he admits, scratching at the feathered back of his armor plated head, leaning back in his chair. "Except... Did I dream it awr daw I remember that translation drawid *not* knowing the carbawnite spirks were even there?" Some of the details of yesterday's party-in-the-dungeon are a bit hazy now, frankly -- it's got to be those stoggie... Other bits still stick to yee old memory net though: "The Demaws man was *definitively* frecsing talking abawt selling them to awer guests. Haw daw you figure he was planning taw daw that if... Truth be tawld, I dan't think Darga *knaws* they're there at all!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
MackSmall.jpg

Mack glances at Mir, "Oh, sorry. I thought you referring about that mystical things you do. Gotta be of some use in this incidence though."

"So maybe we don't steal from the Hutt, we just dress as the troopers to pick up. All above board."

"All the more reason to ask the Imp what she knows. Let's wake her up."

He heads to the cargo hold where they stashed the bodies and stunned ones.

DP:

Binder Fred

(Mess room)
"So maybe we don't steal from the Hutt, we just dress as the troopers to pick up. All above board."
Sloor smirks at the use of half of his favourite catch phrase, "Naw, naw, let's nawt be taw hasty: frek if thawse taw tidbits awf infaw are enawgh taw base a raid awn right naw -- well, *I'd* feel a bit uncamfawrtable abawt it anyways... Cawld you look if they mentian anything abawt Darga and the carbsicles in the file you gawt frawm Demaws, Mack man?" Another thought: "You didn't say anything abawt it when you taw were in the Hutt's awffice, did you?"

<Response Mack, Mir?>

While Mack looks that over <I assume>: "Saw what else did the patran man have taw say abawt the missian? Dawes he think we shawld stick arawnd, send the captain taw deliver awer packages right awff awr what?" A couple of new jedi coming into the Resistance probably has the Organa man drooling a bit, sure, but let's not forget why they came here in the first place...

<Response Darius?>

(Cargo Hold)
OOC: Have the three bodies been searched? If not Sloor will suggest they do before waking them up. Anything and everything besides clothes is to be taken off of them, and even the clothes examined for secret pockets, sown-in emergency gear or the like... Anything, Possum?

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius shrugs and looks to O'Keefe to see if she has anything else to add.

"Give us a chance, we've only just got here ourselves," he says. "That message was waiting for us, as far as I know command don't know anything about the, er, recent developments and our cargo."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

MackSmall.jpg

Mack shrugs, "I don't remember seeing anything of the sort, I will look again later. But, that is why we need to interrogate this one," he nudges the unconscious woman with a booted foot.

As they have not bothered searching the bodies, he begins stripping off the armor and uniform. He will set aside anything of interest that he finds.

DP:

Remove ads