Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
(Cargo Hold)
OOC: Have the three bodies been searched? If not Sloor will suggest they do before waking them up. Anything and everything besides clothes is to be taken off of them, and even the clothes examined for secret pockets, sown-in emergency gear or the like... Anything, Possum?

Nothing except the standards: Blaster carbines, a comlink each.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
(Mess Hall)
Darius shrugs and looks to O'Keefe to see if she has anything else to add. "Give us a chance, we've only just got here ourselves," he says. "That message was waiting for us, as far as I know command don't know anything about the, er, recent developments and our cargo."
Not a live cast then... "Still," frowns the besalisk, "nawthing awn the Tibanna cawnectian?" Following Darius' lead, he too directs his question at their captain. (He was actually rather hoping the senator, with his clearer view of the playing field, would've ordered them to stay -- or, frek, go if that was the right orbit after all. Who knows?)

<Response Okeefe?>

Mack shrugs, "I don't remember seeing anything of the sort, I will look again later. But, that is why we need to interrogate this one,"
The besalisks looks a bit dubitative: "You dawne awne awf these things befawre, Mack man?"

<Response Mack?>

(Cargo bay)
Nothing except the standards: Blaster carbines, a comlink each.
"Frek," breathes Sloor, rather disappointed. He tosses the comlinks in the trash compactor and cycles it a few time to make sure *those* aren't coming back to haunt them. "Luggage maybe?" She must have a datapad or... *something*, right? "See if you can secure them a bit better too, will you Mack man? TB's gawt an extra set awf cuffs and I saw a welder sawmewhere in there last time I looked." A vague gesture towards the banshee's storage locker. He's frankly... a *bit* preoccupied though. "Want taw give me a hand with the baggage, Darius man?"

<Response Mac and Darius?>

OOC: Sloor will search the imperial's baggage - with Darius' help if he wants to - turning off the tracer and handing it back to TB while he's at it. He's thorough, ripping anything that looks like it might contain a secret something, including bottoms, linings and side pockets... Anything?
EDIT= Just to make sure, those *were* just plain comlinks, right? No datastorage at all?

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I'll help you," says Darius. He carefully works through the cases, going over anything Sloor might have missed. He may even be too careful, as if he was trying to delay interrogating the prisoners. Surely not?

[sblock=OOC]
Take 10 on a Perception check to Aid Another, should give a total of 12 to give Sloor a +2 bonus.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

~ In the Cargo Hold ~

MackSmall.jpg

Mack looks up at the besalisk, taking his eyes off the unconscious woman, "Done what? Interrogations?"

"Prior to meeting you, not really. How hard can it be? Put them in a position way outside of their comfort zone. Start stressing them out. Get them to talk about anything, and chances are they will keep talking. Check with some easy stuff we know the answers to, makes sure we know if they will lie or not. Then get to the heart of what we want to know."

"Offer them the easy and nice option. That don't work, we start torturing to prove a point. The key is not need the torture to get what we want all so it doesn't get too ugly."

OOC: Sorry, not doing split scenes when I already posted just going across the hall to the cargo hold. Too confusing and unnecessary.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Mack Granger
DP:
4 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing but a speeder

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]

possum

First Post
(Mess Hall)

Not a live cast then... "Still," frowns the besalisk, "nawthing awn the Tibanna cawnectian?" Following Darius' lead, he too directs his question at their captain. (He was actually rather hoping the senator, with his clearer view of the playing field, would've ordered them to stay -- or, frek, go if that was the right orbit after all. Who knows?)

<Response Okeefe?>

The besalisks looks a bit dubitative: "You dawne awne awf these things befawre, Mack man?"

<Response Mack?>

(Cargo bay)

"Frek," breathes Sloor, rather disappointed. He tosses the comlinks in the trash compactor and cycles it a few time to make sure *those* aren't coming back to haunt them. "Luggage maybe?" She must have a datapad or... *something*, right? "See if you can secure them a bit better too, will you Mack man? TB's gawt an extra set awf cuffs and I saw a welder sawmewhere in there last time I looked." A vague gesture towards the banshee's storage locker. He's frankly... a *bit* preoccupied though. "Want taw give me a hand with the baggage, Darius man?"

<Response Mac and Darius?>

OOC: Sloor will search the imperial's baggage - with Darius' help if he wants to - turning off the tracer and handing it back to TB while he's at it. He's thorough, ripping anything that looks like it might contain a secret something, including bottoms, linings and side pockets... Anything?
EDIT= Just to make sure, those *were* just plain comlinks, right? No datastorage at all?

Sadly, the datapad that you do manage to find contains nothing but a new perspective on what you already know: slaves for gas. Make sure to try and get them to accept more slaves.

Binder Fred

Mess Hall

OOC: I'll wait until Sloor's Mess Hall threads are closed before joining you guys in the Cargo Hold then.
Perrin Miller said:
"Offer them the easy and nice option. That don't work, we start torturing to prove a point. The key is not need the torture to get what we want all so it doesn't get too ugly."
He looks downright eager to go at it, doesn't he?

"You take the lead then," shrugs Sloor, not one to curb another's enthousiasm. "Try nawt taw reveal mawre than you're getting," he advises with a grin. "Amazing haw much the questians you ask can tell a spirk abawt things you'd rather they didn't knaw taw much abawt." He himself drains the rest of his Aitha and turns to face Darius, letting Mack get started without them. "Saw what else did the patran man have taw say abawt the missian? [etc]

<Leading us to:

"Still," frowns the besalisk, "nawthing awn the Tibanna cawnectian?"

<Response Okeefe, [MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION]?> Has she contacted Organa, like she said she would, and what came of it if she did is his question (?).

"I'll wait here... thanks." she says as the others make their way to interrogate the negotiator.
That brings the big besalisk to a stop. "Uh... Isn't this sawrt awf exactly the sawrt awf thing where you're kind awf... thing would be mawst useful?" he tries, somewhat gingerly.

<Response Mir?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I guess we continue on our own initiative, then," says Darius with a shrug at the captain's response. He looks towards where Mack has headed with the prisoners and grimaces slightly. "I understand Mir's reluctance," he says. "For those of us with a close connection to the Force, the suffering of living beings can be an especially... uncomfortable experience. Almost a shared experience you might say. I do wonder, though..." He turns to address Mir directly. "You seem to have a better faculty at connecting with thoughts than I do. Sloor's right, with your help we might be able to get information from them without resorting to the methods of our more... bloodthirsty companion."

Binder Fred

"Nothing other than what we already know," Okeefe says.
"And naw suggestian awn where taw gaw frawm here, uh?" Sloor smirks, somewhat self-mockingly: "Gawt taw admire his frekking *grit*: 'Just let it rawll!', uh? Well, at least he knaws everything we do." So it won't get lost with them should anything happen... "What did he say exactly? And, mawre impawrtantly, what kind awf a bawnus are we getting fawr bringing taw jedi intaw the fawld?" His grin is exactly what you'd expect it to be in the circomstances.

<Response Okeefe?>

Darius turns to address Mir directly. "You seem to have a better faculty at connecting with thoughts than I do. Sloor's right, with your help we might be able to get information from them without resorting to the methods of our more... bloodthirsty companion."
"What he said," agrees Sloor. Come on, Sra, do it for... the greater good?

<Response Mir?>

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases