Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
This game is no more. Sadly.

I had the following bit written out a looong time ago (the core of it from way back when Mir and Sloor exited the mess hall to rejoin Darius and Mack). Figured I'd post it anyway, even though it's a bit bitter-sweet now.

[sblock]A tension-draining sigh there by the doorway, once the others are out of sight. It's been frekking high-tension ever since he (very mistakenly, it seems) tried to get to Mack's interrogation from the mess room... but it looks like they might just make it out of here alive after all!

And, frek, wasn't that - kiss thing with Mir - frekking un-expected! (Clouded memories of wanting to punch Mack in his armoured gut last night, granted, the feast and battle that preceded, sure, but still...) And with Mir of all people? (She's... not going to exactly be the easiest girl to live with, is she?)

Sloor looks down at his open palms. Frek though, shouldn't have let go fo her arm so easily! Not like him to surrender something of value without a fight, a bargain... something.

Silence... followed by a slow, half-mocking, half-thrilling smile... "'Sawmething awf value', eh?"

Sloor strides out of the mess hall.[/sblock]Dawn of Defiance, I shall miss thee.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases