Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Once Darius get back aboard, Mack remarks, "Punch it, Sloor! After that biker chick that was leading this rabble. She might know something and now we have a good cause to interrogate her."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir watches TB stitch her up enough to stop any of her in sides from coming out. "Thank you TB, it is very much appreciated."

((Mir will take a Second Wind +13 hp))

[sblock=Mir's Status]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1
Initiative: +8 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
Reflex: 17 Frotitude: 15 Will: 16
Hit Points: 29 of 36 Threshold: 15
In Hand: n/a
Force Points: 5 Destiny Points: 3
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony (used for encounter)[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Frightened by the way the fight is going so far, both bikers hit the throttles on their swoops and race away.

Their expression is priceless.

"Yeehaha!"

Seeing the bikers zoom off, Darius deactivates his lightsabers and stows them back in their hidden holsters. He then turns and waves to Sloor, beckoning him closer so he can get in the taxi.
Sloor messily slides the taxi to a stop next to the jedi, and doesn't seem to care. "Never mess with the Crimsan Fists!" he roars out the open window, punching the air with a green fist.

Once Darius get back aboard, Mack remarks, "Punch it, Sloor! After that biker chick that was leading this rabble. She might know something and now we have a good cause to interrogate her."
"Billian taw awne we catch her naw," grins back Sloor, "but I'm game!" And then they're off again!

"We'll be right back!" he shouts to the bruised taxi driver as they zoom past, dusting him with another layer of street grit.

Mir watches TB stitch her up enough to stop any of her in sides from coming out. "Thank you TB, it is very much appreciated."
"I'll expect your vote on emancipation day," softly replies the droid.

OOC: Out in the woods for another 20, folks, so back to slower postings for the now.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack leans out the window and braces his blaster rifle, aiming forward as he replies, "Just get me a visual, within range of my rifle, and I will try to wing the bird."

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

"Yeah well... Remember haw that wawrked awt fawr thawse speed bikes awn Felucia?" Sloor can still feel the heat from that particular fireball. "Gaw fawr the frescing BIKE this time, will you?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack doesn't take his eyes off the forward sight as he replies, "Copy that."

He flicks the selector switch to full auto.

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (autofire)

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

toasterferret

Explorer
Safely (relatively speaking with Sloor's driving) back in the cab, Darius takes a minute to calm his mind and re-establish his link to the force.

That done, Darius turns his attention to Mir. That was a bad hit you took there, will you be alright?"

OOC: restoring force powers

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks down at the scorch mark on her shirt and the stitched up wound below before looking back up at Darius, "Yeah, I think I will be alright. Lucky bastard scored good though. TB here fixed me up."

The woman looks to her companions, "Everyone else okay?"

Binder Fred

"Never better, Sra." Sloor swerved past a few slowpoke skimmers, nearly lost control and finally... didn't. "Kind awf exiting, ain't it?"

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Sloor continues his chase through the streets of the city, dodging other vehicles as well as pedestrians.

OOC: Piloting checks, please.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases