Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack checks the interface visor in his utility belt, "Yeah, I can do some checking."

Seeing that they are asking questions from Verana and Varth, he adds, "Is there access to do info searches from here? Or do we have to wait until we get dirtside?"

Until now, Mack hasn't been paying attention to the comms suite in the ship or whether they have been practicing EMCON or not.
[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
"We can set you up with a shipment of old Separatist missiles we have," Verana answers. "They don't fit any of our fighters and we've been hesitant on just tossing the things."

Mir tries to think if she's heard anything about Darga before, but comes up with a blank.

"You can do a few info searches here," Verana answers Mack.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"We can set you up with a shipment of old Separatist missiles we have," Verana answers. "They don't fit any of our fighters and we've been hesitant on just tossing the things."
"Perfect!” Sloor punches his own palm in satisfaction/anticipation. “You can shaw me the beasts later awn, right? Fawr naw there’s the questian awf awer fee...”

<Response Verana and/or Varth?>

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack mutters encouragement to the besalisk, "Go gettem buddy."

Realizing that it is going to take several hours he motions for TB to follow him, saying "Hopefully I will have some good intel by tomorrow."

Finding a place comfortable, like a shipboard lounge, Mack connects his datapad into the ship-wide comms circuit via his comlink and dons his Computer Interface Visor. He starts data mining with TB's help.

[sblock=Actions]Take 20 on Use Computer for 29. TB take 10 for a successful Aid Another, result 31. Beats DC30 for Secret Information if available. Takes 8 hours.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

The droid settles to Mack's righthand side in its usual squatted-down position, an extruded wire linking it to the human's pad, sensor turret idly panning across the lounge from time to time. You can never be too careful.

«Works for me. :)

possum

First Post
Verana agrees to 5500, with Mack's help. "I don't have that information," Varth says as Sloor asks about how often the trades happen. "I just know that he has something to do with this project."

Mack is able to get the name: Warrick Raden, apparently an errand boy for Darga in Zarra. You're unable to get an address on where he lives, however. You also know all the Clone Wars Campaign Guide has on Cato Neimodia.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack comes back after awhile and suggests, "Sloor, I think we will need the services of a good info chant once we are dirt-side. Perhaps old tight-fisted will front us some credits for use obtaining such things we can only get from those sources."

He will continue the reaserch and try to find the names and locations of some information brokers.

[sblock=Actions]Take 20 on Use Computer for 29.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

Verana agrees to 5500, with Mack's help.
Sloor stands up and squeezes the captain's hand in two of his to seal the deal -- quickly, before the man comes to his senses.

"Was expecting him taw bargain us dawn taw three awr fawr," he whisperingly admits to TB once he gets back to his seat. A shake of the head, "This awne's gawing taw be a doozy."

He's half dreading and half-excited about it, actually...

"I don't have that information," Varth says as Sloor asks about how often the trades happen. "I just know that he has something to do with this project."
"Ah well. Dan't think finding him will be *taw* tawgh anyhaw: you want taw daw business, you gawt taw be visible *sawmetimes*."

Mack comes back after awhile and suggests, "Sloor, I think we will need the services of a good info chant once we are dirt-side. Perhaps old tight-fisted will front us some credits for use obtaining such things we can only get from those sources."
The besalisk looks up from the pile of separatist missiles he's examining, most of them still in their boxes, "Well, I knaw a spirk who might knaw a spirk awr taw, if you knaw what I mean... I guess I cawld place a call and get things gawing while we travel. What infaw are we looking fawr exactly? Rap sheet? Bank transactions? Medical recawrds maybe?"

«GATHER INFORMATION: 19, representing time spent in travel calling his contacts to see what kind of rep Darga has in the underworld and what he is into (in terms of business (Where does he get his money from?) AND his more publicly known pass-times/vices). That Take10 gets Sloor "Detailed news stories and a guess as to the veracity of major rumors" with an investment of 50 creds. IF everybody - Mack, Mir AND Darius - succeed in an Help Another attempt, we MIGHT be able to get a police rap sheet out of the deall though (i.e. "secret" information)...

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
As the meeting seems to be drawing to and end she comments to Sloor, "Think R5 might be helpful at all. If he has taken over where Switch... well, left off?"

((Gather Information Aid... 1d20+3=9 No help there... ))

Binder Fred

OOC: Good thought, Songdragon! "You must pass some experience around before you can give more to Songdragon.". Maybe that could be worth a +1 circonstance bonus as...

Oops, mis-remembered the rules: looks like Sloor needs at least one succesful help another or all he'll get are "Major news headlines and widely-known rumors" (paraphrasing). We need at least a 20 on this one, guys... :eek:

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases