Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"I wouldn't say that," he says. "But most of my training came during the Clone Wars. My master focussed on direct combat methods rather than infiltration." His attention drifts slightly as his thoughts take him elsewhere, then he shakes his head and puts on the poncho.
"Training. Right." And now he feels frecsing naked without the poncho. Drunk and naked. Drunk, naked AND not having any fun...

"There's ain't naw justice in this wawrld,"
sighs the besalisk as he heads for the door.

possum

First Post
Making your way past the door and the opera fan within, you soon reach a guard station after making your way down some stairs. After a quick look, you can tell that it's pretty much impossible to make your way further without being spotted.

Binder Fred

"Still this way?" questions Sloor in a hushed whisper.

<Response Mir and/or Darius?>

«assuming so:
"Back and arawd then?"

«Just for my information, how many guards are we talking about and what's the general set-up, Possum?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

OOC: Sorry, busy with stuff and sort gaffed this one for a few days.

Mack says softly, "What's the tacsit? Let me look."

Based on his military and police training he checks to see if he can learn anything for the guard's deployment and setup.

Knowledge Tactics (1d20+8=26)

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius glances at Mir and then closes his eyes, reaching out with his senses to seek the Force-users.

[sblock=OOC]
Take10 on Use the Force = 24 to sense Force users
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
There seems to be no other entrance to the room that would involve easily getting past the guard, as the only other visible entrance is directly across from the one you're currently at. As Mack studies, the three guards at the desk pace around the area, and you can hear them speaking about "Darga's dungeons".

Darius is able to feel that the two sleeping presences are closer, but cannot feel the fourth one at all.

Binder Fred

Mack says softly, "What's the tacsit?"
"Three guard-type sprirks, guarding the anly awther dawr that TB can see," replies Sloor in the same tones...

As Mack studies, the three guards at the desk pace around the area, and you can hear them speaking about "Darga's dungeons".
Well, didn't figure they were honoured guests or anything: that would have been too frecsing simple, thinks Sloor... "Gawd awld cee-taw-aytch-six pawisaning?" he suggests, mostly directing it at close-by Mack.

If present, TB would have told him he was missing an oxygen at the end, but the hover droid is presently otherwise engaged...

<Response all?>

OOC: By which Sloor means: get them royally drunk. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack chuckles softly, "Yeah, I could use a nip myself too. You think we can sell it, drinking buddies come calling to share some celebratory drinks?"

"If we take them out, we will have to kill them or make sure they don't know it was us if they live. Darga won't like it if we break into his dungeons."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases