Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
Sirona points to a landbridge about a hundred kilometers away, visible now due to the ship's altitude and the mass of the bridge itself. "Another couple of minutes yet," she says as Crash rushes out of the back of the ship and then locks himself into place. "It's on the rock itself rather than those artificial bridges below them," she adds.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack shares some thoughts out loud, "Perhaps Darga's business has to do with droid manufacturing. But I suppose other high tech stuff would be more likely."

"Once we get there, what do you want to do first? Try to find the racing or gladiator venues?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sirona points to a landbridge about a hundred kilometers away, visible now due to the ship's altitude and the mass of the bridge itself. "Another couple of minutes yet," she says as Crash rushes out of the back of the ship and then locks himself into place. "It's on the rock itself rather than those artificial bridges below them," she adds.
"Well this is it, spirks!" The besalisk seems fairly thrumming with anticipation. "Hawpe taw frek we hid the rawkets gawd enawgh fawr lawcal custawms, but let's be ready taw pull awt a bribe awr three just in case, alright?"

"What do you want to do first? Try to find the racing or gladiator venues?"
Frekking *knew* he'd be an arena freak! "Well, fawr the first day I'm suggesting we be the - the frekking Crimsan Fists! a merc awtfit lawking fawr wawrk, the viawlanter the better -- and maybe a buyer awr taw fawr awr entirely legal and in naw way pirated spawils - I mean 'merchandise'. Hawpefully that'll net us sawme infaw pawinting taw Darga as a pawssibkle and *then* we gaw lawking fawr him and his baws." He grins wide, "Think awf it like a awne-day break frawm military gray..."

The big guy looks from Mack to Darius to Mir, see if they're onboard with that strategy. "Teams awf taw, I'm thinking."

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir nods to Sloor, "Sounds good. I would leave out the part about the stuff being legal. I think it would lend more if folks thought we got the goods by not so reputable means. Lends the air of being able to get your hands on some nice weapons with a little guile and muscle."

Binder Fred

Sloor grins again, "Trust me, Sra, they'll knaw."

"Not all lies are meant to be believed," philosophically comments TB from where it's anchoring itself against the port-side bulwark.

"Awnly awnes who'll ever say 'stawlen' awr 'illegal' taw your face are recawrding evrything you say fawr your rap sheet," explains its owner, now with a slightly worried expression on his face. Is she going to be alright on her own...? "Maybe you shawld cawme with me and TB, and we can shaw you haw *this* jungle's laid awt, Sra?"

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack nods in agreement, "Works for me. Though, what are we doing splitting up into teams?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

"Cawver mawre grawnd?" replies Sloor, obviously not seeing what he means exactly...

<Reponse Mack?>

"Alright, saw team awne gets taw gaw entertaining near that closed dawn industrial district where Raden's suppawsed to hang awt." He smiles his predatory smile, looking at Mack and Darius as he limbers up his many arms... "Wanna play fawr it?"

[sblock=Actions]Sloor is suggesting a quick game of Pol -- like rock-paper-scissor but with five possible hand symbols (i.e. roll 1d5 3 times, best two out of three). If you go for it, roll and open the sblock below. :)

[sblock=Sloor's rolls]1d5=4, 1d5=2, 1d5=1[/sblock][/sblock]

Binder Fred

If they do, then he's throwing the game. Hard: a tie and two wins in the jedi's favour!

"Frek!" swears the besalisk, looking accusingly at the 'Emperor' hand-pose that failed him. "Shawld have frecsing cheated... Well, Sra, what say we start with the spacepawrt cantina then? Zarra *has* a spacepawrt, right Sra?" That last being directed at their captain.

He himself peers through the viewport with controlled anticipation, trying to spot it on his own.

<Response Mir and Sirona?>

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases