Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Songdragon

Explorer
She nods to Sloor without look up at the Besalisk and quietly says, "I know... It would be easy... but... reckless. Until we know more..."

After a minute she looks to Sloor, "Lets get out of here before we are discovered. We need a plan to get what we need and then rescue them afterward."

possum

First Post
[sblock=Perception Check]
The blood is old, but still stains the walls.[/sblock]

As Darius examines the two frozen beings in the carbonite, he can't remember seeing them at all. That said, with nearly a 1000 Jedi in the Order before the Clone War and the purge, it's not all that strange. It is also possible still that the thought that these Force-users could be Jedi from an even older age crosses your mind.

[sblock=Other Questions]
The area above, if your memories and spatial awareness are correct, is a mildly public area. It would also be quite easy to trigger the thawing sequence if one wishes to.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
"Not really..." Mir replies in a forlorn manner "... We do what we can, when we can."

She starts away, "Lets get this mission done so we can help them."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack shrugs and goes along, "Mission first, I can respect that. These two aren't going anywhere tonight."

He follows Mir as they return back to their quarters.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Dr Simon

Explorer
"They could have been there a long time...," says Darius distantly. "We'll leave them for now, but we are coming back for them." He tries to send a reassuring feeling to the trapped figures, but this isn't an area of the Force that he's well versed in.

[Sblock=OOC]
Take10 on UTF to send a message, total 24.
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
The prisoner that Darius contacts seems to understand.

As you leave the dungeons, you see the drunk guards still out like a light. As you enter, however, the silver metal of Darga's translator droid comes walking down the stairs. "There you are," he says.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Songdragon and Perrinnmiller said:
"Not really..." Mir replies in a forlorn manner "... We do what we can, when we can." She starts away, "Lets get this mission done so we can help them."

Mack shrugs and goes along, "Mission first, I can respect that. These two aren't going anywhere tonight." He follows Mir as they return back to their quarters.
Sloor looks a little lost himself... and there's some anger in there as well, for some reason. He reaches out, grabbing Mir's shoulder "Dan't you usually just ask the -" very low "- the fawrce - abawt these things? Sra." Instead of the usual honorific, this time- *this* time, the last word rolls out like a stubborn challenge. And his hand is still there.

OOC: Sloor will not oppose if she decides to throw it off.
<Response Mir?>

«I'm suppossing the following bit happens afterwards, but YMMV, of course:
In considering what they can do next, the soldier suggests, "To get them out, we also need plausible deniability or a good alibi, while also finding a good patsy to take the blame."
"Engineered accident?" questions Sloor, not sure he's getting it. "Think you could rig thawse things taw trigger when tawched awr sawmething?" He gestures to the two obsidian blocks, sounding a bit dubious -- more than a bit, actually. He drops his butt down to the ground, then leans against the cool of the dungeon wall, bottle still in hand. Would that work? Prison escape: jedis vs the world... But: "That first spirk wasn't too chipper when they first unfrawze him, as I recall..."

Not that they got to see that part, of course.

<Response Mack?>

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack rubs his chin to think about Sloor's question, "Probably... Yeah, I think with my interface visor and some time I could work it out. I might need a little help in a pinch, but I think I can handle it."

"But as for the overall plan to get a patsy, I got nothing so far. But, I know who I would try to blame; those frakheads we tangled with in the arena."

OOC: By taking 10 on Mechanics(+10) it would be a 20, so I am assuming that Mack could probably do it.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
She looks to Sloor and is somehow comforted and a little surprised at the caring side of the besalisk. "Yes... and no. You do not want to come to rely on 'it', but use when the need is there. Otherwise 'others' take notice."

Remove ads