Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack shakes at Sloor's explanation for splitting up despite Darius's willingness to do just that. But the soldier replies, "Normally that might be a good idea if I could persuade my way out of a paper bag. Unless Darius has some voodoo tricks like Mir, I am afraid sending us to off on our own will likely result in finding trouble and be counter-productive as apposed to speeding the process up."

"I said that this looked like a situation where I would be best covering your backside as hired muscle and trying not to muck it up. One mistake in the wrong ear and our entire plan could be worth less than sith spit."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks to Mack wondering why he keeps mentioning her abilities in off ways... ~ Vodoo tricks. I think not... ~ She thinks.

After some thought she comments, "Splitting up can turn bad for such a small group as ours. While I am sure we can each handle our own, sometimes there we just need one another."

[sblock=Mir's Status]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1
Initiative: +8 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
Reflex: 17 Frotitude: 15 Will: 16
Hit Points: 36 of 36 Threshold: 15
In Hand: n/a
Force Points: 6 Destiny Points: 3
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"I said that this looked like a situation where I would be best covering your backside as hired muscle and trying not to muck it up. One mistake in the wrong ear and our entire plan could be worth less than sith spit."

Sloor smiles a knowing smile: "Saw you think you and *me* shawld team up tawgether instead, right?"

«Confirming Mack's thoughts before answering Mir.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack grins at the besalisk, but he steals a glance at Mir, "Ah yeah, okay bud."

At Mir's comment he agrees, "Of course, teamwork is best. Though I would never admit that I need you, Mir. I certainly do enjoy your company."

Something in the way Mack is looking at Mir indicates that he is not talking seriously about the mission but alluding to something else.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle (single shot)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

Mack grins at the besalisk, but he steals a glance at Mir, "Ah yeah, okay bud."
Eyeridges shoot up: NOT the answer he was expecting from the human on this one, obviously... but fair enough. "Cawld you taw use TB awt there?" he offers Darius and Mir, though he's clearly directing most of it Mir's way. "It ain't much, but sawmtimes that's all you need."

The droid curtsies sarcastically, acknowledging the intro.

<Response Darius and/or Mir?>

«So I make the teams: Mir and Darius (and TB) for the old industrial district; Mack and Sloor for the spaceport cantina.

Songdragon

Explorer
"TB is always welcome along. Proven himself." the woman says. Mir considers splitting up... she attempts to looks into the future...

(Searches her feelings... take 10 Use the Force check... 23 - Splitting up to search for Darga's lackey.)

possum

First Post
Mir senses something murky about splitting up to leave the spaceport and look for Darga's lackey, but she can't quite put her finger on it, or even figure out if it's supposed to be good or bad.

Binder Fred

Mack was not really agreeing with Sloor but backing up Mir's proposal to stay together.
OOC: Uh, alright. How about this then?

The besalisk looks from one doubter to the next... "We're dealing with prawfessiawnal crooks here, spirks -- Frek, we are gawing taw *be* prawfessiannal scum fawr a while. What we WANT is marbling bastards with self-assurance hard enough taw punch through a frekking ship's hull! Peopawl who need a fully-armed team awf fawr taw gaw taw the can-..." He spreads one pair of arms wide, his meaning clear enough, then holds out one of his remaining palms: "You in, silent baw? Dan't let me dawn naw..."

<Response Darius?>

«If yes:

Sloor squeezes and then wraps a pair of overly muscled arms around the jedi, giving him what he considers a 'friendly' shaking: "You, I like!"

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir sighs and says, "Alright Sloor. I do not like the idea, but nothing comes to mind about why not. I am sure with TB's help, Darius and I will be alright." She nods to the droid and Darius. She then checks over her thinks and readies to get started once they land.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases