[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC:
Added some rules that I forgot to the OP:

Please post a mini stat summary after each combat turn, to keep track of your current hp, healing surges, AP and powers used. Tarkus the Crusader's is a good model.

Would each player please post a small picture to use as a combat token.

Neil1889

First Post
Personally, I was feeling kind of homesick.”

“Over the top of the clothes, I think. I’m going to have to trim mine a little, though.”

Lilli sets to work with her knives.

Lilli-Chibi.png

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Yes, just slip it on over your armor. Like a - um, poncho. I don't know the word in the language of the isles. I don't even know if you have them in Daunton.

No, no, don't cut it! Ack! It's been purified! Just fold it if it's too long!"

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=90808]Cute-Hydra[/MENTION] Hey buddy, I'm guessing you're busy with the invasion plans, just checking that you haven't forgot about us :)

Artemis smiles as he puts on the white robe.

"I don't know if I've ever looked this pure... I mean, like ever!"

brad_pitt.jpg

CaBaNa

First Post
Sticking his head into the hole he was holding up, Gil holds his arms up, and the robe falls over him. Right-side out, and forward, the robe fell over Gil with a practiced ease.

Homesick? Whatever for? This place is far more fulfilling! Look at what it's done for Artemis, he practically looks virginal. Laughing the last part, while looking toward the sky. And this. points Gil, straight up.

Neil1889

First Post
Smiling, yet looking a little wistful, “Home was once fulfilling for me though, Gil.”

“If you don’t want me to cut it, well, does anybody have any pins? Iron filings perhaps?”

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma comes running in, his hand glowing pink illuminating his way.. "So sorry I am late, I was watching the military lot on parade, fascinating anyway lost track of time..."

OOC: So sorry guys, managed to completely miss the campaign had started.. guess i've been busy with my stuff, won't happen again..

attachment.php

Attachments

• Karma.jpeg
    Karma.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 314
  • The real Karma.jpeg
    The real Karma.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 440

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Great! We're all here!" 7 Rabbit says as he tosses a robe to Karma. He squints at the sky: "Perfect timing!"

Rabbit points to five small marks in the moss (which look suspiciously like boot prints). "Now, would the five witnesses please stand on their places, forming a five pointed star. Good, now stand still and make no noise, please. Try to move as little as possible. You are supposed to be mute, impassive observers. Bob, please don't fidgit. I promise you'll see some magic, but you have to contain yourself." Farmer Bob, with a visible effort, stops jittering and takes a few breaths.

7 Rabbit stands at the base of the star, between two of the points and just outside the group, and motions to Artemis. "Kneel down, facing me, as close as you can get to the center of the ring of witnesses. Then look to the sky and focus on your chosen guide star. You should be able to pick it out easily. Let your mind clear, and when you're ready to continue, intone, 'I am open to the wisdom of the heavens.' Then I will continue the formula, and you can repeat the words after me."

Someone

Adventurer
Shale suspects the request of remain silent includes telepathic communication, so he just does as asked and just stays motionless. What kind of ritual is this, he's not able to tell yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases