[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

Neil1889

First Post
“Owww, I think I’m going to have to catch my breath for while.”

“That flappy thing wasn’t what I wanted to see this evening either. Still, I might remember its appearance for my spells...”

OOC: Use healing surge, regain 5 hp

OOC: draw orb

[sblock=mini-stats]Lilli, Gnome Illusionist 1.
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16.
Defenses: AC: 15, For: 11, Ref: 15, Will: 15.
HP: 22/20, Bloodied: 11. Surge value: 5, Surges/day: 6/7.
Speed: 5 squares. Size: Small

Languages: Eladrin, Allarian. AP: 1, Second Wind: Unused.

Powers:
Ghost Sound, Light, Prestigitation, Mage Hand.
Orb of Deception, Illusory Ambush, Nightmare Eruption.
Grasping Shadows, Fade Away.
Horrid Whispers.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Standing slowly, and dusting himself, Gil lifts the yellow robes and pulls out his orb as well. Come on Bob, get up. We need to get you out of here. Gil works to lift Bob, and get him stable, Stay close, doesn't seem to be any immediate danger, but you never know. Which way we heading Artemis? asks Gil, taking measure of their area.

OOC:

Minor take out orb

Move stand

Standard to minor, perception check

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma stands up brushing himself off,

OOC: spend a healing surge, correct me if I am wrong but we are not in combat are we? 7hp up to full again.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Artemis' robe is still glowing with starlight, revealing the room dimly, but it is fading quickly and Gil's light soon eclipses it. As the light spell fills the room, the robe's glow vanishes completely.

Farmer Bob watches in amazement as the cloth and pin maneuver themselves through the air before his eyes. "Well, ah've sure seen some magic now," he says. "Thanks kindly." He levers himself to his feet and leans against the wall, staring around with wide eyes like a spooked horse.

[sblock]
Sorry about the map - wasn't thinking.

No need to post actions round-by-round, I just posted the map so you can see where anything is. I'll call for initiative or surprise rolls when something that needs tactical timing.

Yes, Farmer Bob can have temp HP. Damage is applied to temp HP as normal, and if anything gets through, that does 1 hp of real damage.

Lilli, why heal 8 hp? Your healing surge value is 5.

Gil, what exactly are you looking for with your perception check? (Also, go ahead and roll it. Invisible Caslte is a good site for that, or you can use enworld's dice, which I can never remember how to use.)
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Which way we heading Artemis? asks Gil,

"You seem to assume there's a way out, or more accurately, that we can walk out of these tunnels. It may not be so" says Shale. "however, if we can find a spot near the surface, perhaps I can contact and bring help"

OOC: I thought that we could be in immediate danger, that's why I used my second wind instead of one of the leader's abilities which would have topped my hit points. Anyway, I suggest we take a short rest, so we get our second winds back, and move towards one of the tunnels, whichever you like the most

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis uses the shield to look about the cavern.

"Well, these skeletons got in, at some point, so there must be a way out. And something built these supports and beams, plus there are picks and tools on the ground. I'm guessing this was a mine once upon a time. Mines have exits, we just have to find it."

He looks back and forth between the two pathways. "Anyone have any underground experience? The ground appears flat to me, so I can't tell if there is a grade we should be walking up?"

[sblock=ooc] I'm kind of asking if anyone has dungeoneering? Definitely not in my expertise. [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
"Anyone have any underground experience? The ground appears flat to me, so I can't tell if there is a grade we should be walking up?"

raceportshardmind.png

My expertise is limited. Only goes so far as to know that holes in the ground don't open and close the way it did a moment ago. We should have a chat with your mentor once, or if, we get out of here."

CaBaNa

First Post
I've read a little about caving, and mines, but actual experience... no. Gil shakes his head. He manages to ignore the possibility of there not being an escape, practically covering his ears and humming in his mind. Let's pick a direction, we're "spelunking"! Um... Gil examines the room a bit.

[sblock=OOC]

17 Perception check looking for other light sources to move toward,
11 Dungeoneering to check for wind, water, grade, anything that could denote an exit.
Roll
[/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock]
Lilli, why heal 8 hp? Your healing surge value is 5.[/sblock]

[sblock]
OOC: Hi, I also used Second Wind because I thought we were in immediate danger also, but I'll make it a short rest if I can. Also, I thought I took 7 damage and I did heal 5 as far I can see, ergo 22/20. Sorry, am I missing something?
[/sblock]

Lilli stands up and dusts herself off. She wonders over to stand by a stone pillar.

[sblock]
OOC: Standard Action to rise and Move to square G6.
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
[MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION]: Second Wind, just plain "spend a healing surge", all the same at this point - you get the same number of hp back. Your post says, "OOC: Use second wind, regain 8 hp" - I guess that was a typo?

Full post coming this evening.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases