[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

CaBaNa

First Post
What the? Looking over his shoulder Gil spots Shale, Nice! shooting a smile and thumbs up at Shale, Gil continues to upkeep his wall with his orb hand. Come on Lilli! What are you waiting for?!

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
“I’ve been fished! By wardrobe ruining aci…oh.ow owowow I can’t move, Gil!”

As her competence in hiding could be clearly overmatched at this time by the large bug on the wall, from within the coils of the sticky line, Lilli just manages to wave her hand roughly towards the large insect she can still just see; her dweomercraft illuminates the area around it with her own magical light spell.

She follows this cantrip up with a probing distraction of slightly more power; the creature’s senses are assailed with a brief repeating pattern of bursting stars that apparently threaten to overwhelm the insect’s eye clusters.

[sblock=OOC]

Lilli takes her ongoing 5 damage from the acid.

Light (At Will Minor Ranged 5 Arcane)
Target: One object or unoccupied square
Effect: You cause the target to shed bright light. The light fills the target’s square and all squares within 4 squares of it. The light lasts for 5 minutes. Putting out the light is a free action.

Targetted at the unoccupied wall in square D1.

Illusory Ambush (At Will Standard Ranged 10 Arcane, Illusion, Implement, Psychic)
Target: One creature
Attack: +6 vs. Will
Hit: 1d6+6 Psychic damage and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

Targetted at the Cave Fisher Spiker.

Roll Lookup Total: 12

A miss, I think, but what the hell, here's potential damage:

Roll Lookup Total: 10

Lilli attempts to make her Saving Throw:

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2909202/ Total: 20

Lilli, Gnome Illusionist 1
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16.
Defenses: AC: 15, For: 11, Ref: 15, Will: 15.
HP: 22/15, Bloodied: 11. Surge value: 5, Surges/day: 6/7.
Speed: 5 squares. Size: Small

Languages: Eladrin, Allarian. AP: 1, Second Wind: Unused.

Powers:
Ghost Sound, Light, Prestigitation, Mage Hand.
Orb of Deception, Illusory Ambush, Nightmare Eruption.
Grasping Shadows, Fade Away.
Horrid Whispers.
[/sblock]

Latterly, she flicks the remnants of the line away. It must have worked lose by her motion and the kicking of her feet as she reacted to the insect's attack.

“Owww, wait...I think I’ve got most of this stingy sticky stuff off. At least it’s not in the face.”

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=Don't Forget Your Save!] [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] Don't forget you get to make a save versus an effect at the end of your turn. :) [/sblock]

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock=Don't Forget Your Save!] @Neil1889 Don't forget you get to make a save versus an effect at the end of your turn. :) [/sblock]

[sblock] Thanks! I woke up in the middle of the night to correct it! Something twigged. I was distracted a bit: a friend who was running today's tabletop game is suddenly ill, so I had a sudden scenario to write and boardgame to plan! [/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
With the tide of battle changing, Gil begins to relax a bit, and hearing Lilli free herself started the wizard's curiosity humming! I wonder what kind of creatures could be further in? This place does feel like old magic, I bet we could find some great arcana down here! the wizard looks around, What say we finish these guys off and make our way further in?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC: We'll wait until Monday for [MENTION=90808]Cute-Hydra[/MENTION], then. Normally I'd NPC his char for a round after this much wait, but I haven't seen his char in action at all yet. And two more days isn't a big deal. Thanks for the heads-up!

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma spurs himself forwards treading over the fallen ghoul blasting his kinetically charged fist into the ghoul. The ghoul being blasted to the ground, Karma looks disgusted. There was after all no insight to be gained from such simple monsters.

OOC: Am fed up of apologizing to my players and you.. cheers guys, managed to get online from here should be able to post properly with a restored internet.

Sure forgot to do flavor. *slaps himself* need to pull myself together.

Actions: Move to M6
Standard: Force Punch, augmented 2
Roll Lookup
21 vs Fort.
Ghoul 1, is knocked prone and back 1 square and takes
Roll Lookup +7 = 11 damage

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Cute-Hydra, have in mind that the map has changed somewhat since the last bad guy's round. First, you'll eat damage from the wall your next round if you move there, and since you put yourself at melee range of two ghouls you'll be probably be immobilized there for some time. Second, Ghoul 1 is immobilized and inside the caustic wall; he'll eat at least two guaranteed rounds of damage from the wall, more if he fails saves and I think we can count him as dead. Ghoul 2 is at N5: he's also Dazed and undamaged; if you drop him prone, he'll have to use his only action to stand up, or attack with a penalty. I'd suggest you to move to O6 instead and attack ghoul 2.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases