Supernatural Road Atlas

killerdean

First Post
I just found out for any one interested that in order to own this you have to order from a business like Barnes&Noble, or Books-A-Million. Then they will do a made to order for you from the publisher. It cost me $36.00 with shipping from Books-A-Million, and I will receive it in about 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks for everyone's help. I guess you could get it if someone sold it on eBay, but that experience was a big plop for me.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Last month Cam Banks of MWP said that the Road Atlas has been "tabled indefinitely" over at RPGNet.

Edit: In retrospect, this sounds like a spambot, so I've reported the thread.

Last edited:

killerdean

First Post
sorry about that last post it was suppose to go on another forum in a joke section thats what i get for having too many pages open at once. again sorry i will try to delete it

Crothian

First Post
I just found out for any one interested that in order to own this you have to order from a business like Barnes&Noble, or Books-A-Million. Then they will do a made to order for you from the publisher. It cost me $36.00 with shipping from Books-A-Million, and I will receive it in about 4 to 6 weeks. Thanks for everyone's help. I guess you could get it if someone sold it on eBay, but that experience was a big plop for me.

That doesn't sound right as I don't see any evidence it was ever published.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases