Supernatural Road Atlas

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
sorry about that last post it was suppose to go on another forum in a joke section thats what i get for having too many pages open at once. again sorry i will try to delete it

No worries - and I'm sorry I thought you were a spambot. And welcome to EN World. B-)

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
That doesn't sound right as I don't see any evidence it was ever published.

Yeah, it doesn't sound like it's going to be published any time soon.

Also, this thread is about a supplement for the Supernatural RPG, so it probably shouldn't have been moved to Other Media.

killerdean

First Post
Yeah, it doesn't sound like it's going to be published any time soon.

Also, this thread is about a supplement for the Supernatural RPG, so it probably shouldn't have been moved to Other Media.

Update I checked by calling the Margaret Weis Productions directly and this is true you can do a made to order and they will make u a copy. If there is a higher demand for them then they will be released in the summer of 2011 along with another supernatural rpg. The only crappy part is I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to get it. I will update and post pictures when I have it in hand.
Thanks for all the help.

Cam Banks

Adventurer
We aren't releasing the Supernatural Road Atlas. Nobody at our company would have told you that you could get it by special order or print on demand. The book was never written, and I'm in a position to know that for certain.

Cheers,
Cam

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
We aren't releasing the Supernatural Road Atlas. Nobody at our company would have told you that you could get it by special order or print on demand. The book was never written, and I'm in a position to know that for certain.

Cheers,
Cam

So Cam, can we fans at least get one more adventure for Supernatural? How about calling it:
THREADCROMANCER!!!!

;) :D B-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases