Airwalkrr's 4e Game OOC - Suspended Indefinitely

drothgery

First Post
I'm going to be away from my computer from Friday 9/2/11 to Monday 9/5/11 (which is a holiday weekend for at least some of us). If I post anything in that time, it'll be from my phone.

Walking Dad

First Post
And BTW, you needn't adapt your roleplaying post to your roll. The roll represents more than roleplaying. It also represents circumstances, luck, and other variables. So feel free to roleplay as well as you can. I might be inclined to grant a bonus for it.

noted.

I just usually favor a different RPG 'school', most recently described in M&M 3rd, where you roll first and then describe, regarding to your success or failure. But I will try to adapt.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
noted.

I just usually favor a different RPG 'school', most recently described in M&M 3rd, where you roll first and then describe, regarding to your success or failure. But I will try to adapt.
If that's the way you prefer to play, I don't mind. I was merely pointing it out in the event that you found yourself editing your posts a lot based on your roll, which it seems may be the case.

From my perspective, the roll represents things that are out of a character's control. The character's bonus to the roll represents things that the character can control. Thus, even the most eloquently laid out debate might fall on deaf ears due to circumstances of fate while a usually boorish or rude character might occasionally make a very compelling argument. Still, I like to reward good roleplaying and clever ideas. So it might turn a roll of 19 into a 20 if I feel it appropriate, and that can sometimes make the difference.

drothgery

First Post
I think I'm going to drop this game. I'm really in too many PBPs again; I added a bunch while I wasn't working very much, and I've really lingered as a rather inactive player outside of combat / skill challenges in too many of them.

wolfattack

First Post
what a shame drothgery...:-S i think its time to re-open the recruiting thread.

and whatever happened to airwalkrr? has been a long time since his last post.i hope its everything okay with him.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry about my extended absence. Real life has been extremely busy for me lately. I am catching up on things now and have some time for a breather for the next week anyway.

I will re-open the recruiting thread. I will replace Lia with another character as soon as I have found a player to take drothgery's spot. We will assume that this character joined your group before leaving Manas as a replacement for Lia since we aren't too far into Chapter 2.

Remove ads