GLEE #36: Blame It On the Alcohol

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Yet another member of McKinley High's staff displays singing ability in tonight's episode, in which both students and staff have a wild weekend -and end up regretting it.

The playlist:

Rachel sings "My Headband", originally performed by Rachel Berry

Rachel and Blaine sing "Don't You Want Me", originally performed by Human League

Brittany and the glee club sing "Tik Tok", originally performed by Ke$ha

Artie and the glee club sing "Blame It", originally performed by Jamie Foxx

Mr. Shu and Coach Beiste sing "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer", originally performed by George Thorogood

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I half expected and wanted them to have Blaine break out into a cover of Katy Perry's, "I Kissed a Girl".

I like that they're giving Artie more songs lately, but... they keep giving him songs I don't personally like. :(

I half expected and wanted them to have Blaine break out into a cover of Katy Perry's, "I Kissed a Girl".

I like that they're giving Artie more songs lately, but... they keep giving him songs I don't personally like. :(
But you have to admit, the boy can belt out "most" Michael Jackson songs like a champ.

And see, I expected a "hot" roll in the hay with Coach Beist, which may have been even more disturbing than the puke scene. :eek:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
But you have to admit, the boy can belt out "most" Michael Jackson songs like a champ.

Well, Kevin McHale probably has the best male voice in the cast (with the possible exception of Matthew Morrison (Mr. Schuster) - I think the difference is only in what style of song they're doing), and has boyband experience, so he ought to be able to pull it off.

The MJ they've had Artie do is cool. The Beiber, not so much. :erm:

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
The MJ they've had Artie do is cool. The Beiber, not so much. :erm:

I've noticed they give him a majority of the rap numbers, as well (almost all the ones that don't go to Morrison).

Unfortunately, Tina already sang at least part of that song in the pilot episode.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases