D&D 2E [2e] Monster Mythology Update Project

AuldDragon

Explorer
Trishina the Waverider

Time for entry number eight. For Trishina the Waverider, I drew heavily on what was written for Deep Sashelas, since they're so closely intertwined. I also was able to do a bit of exploration of cetacean culture in Dungeons & Dragons. Hopefully everyone will find it interesting.

Jeff

AuldDragon

Explorer
Squerrik the Ratlord

Time for deity write-up number nine: Squerrik the Ratlord. Upon reading through what had been written on wererats and Squerrik himself, I was surprised no one had drawn upon some obvious folk mythology. So I decided to add it in. I also modeled some elements of the priesthood and culture after aspects of rats themselves, since it seemed fitting.

Jeff

AuldDragon

Explorer
Tiamat the Chromatic Dragon

Here's number eleven! This time we have Tiamat the Chromatic Dragon, featuring my spiffy new and improved Draconic Specialty Priest! Let me know what you think of it. Anyway, this is just for Draconic Priests, as you can use the FR specialty Priest if you want a human one. When I do Bahamut, I will have specialty priests for both.

Jeff

AuldDragon

Explorer
Hruggek the Decapitator

It's been a while since I had a deity to post, but I have still been working on them! I will have some more to post in the near future, but to start with, here is the chief god of the bugbears, Hruggek the Decapitator. I'll also have another deity ready to post in a week or two. Enjoy!

Jeff

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I doubt there's much here you don't already know about, but for possible additional resources, please check out the Gods List (hint: if you run a search with a blank search bar, it'll show you the entire list of results).

EDIT: I forgot to add that I think this project is awesome, and so are you for doing it!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases