forum the Great Empire of Mediofftopia(mods need not worry) aka: How do you make a hot topic thread II

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
official brew of the revolution:
Legbiter Ale of the Strangford Lough Brewing Company
Legbiter was the name of the sword wielded by king Magnus

the barley is grown in St. patrik's county in ireland, then brewed her in the states.

I buy it from Hyvee.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Don't worry, I got optical camoflague on my Kinect, so if they are looking at us via the kinect's video feed they wount be able to see us.. I think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qhXQ_1CQjg]YouTube - Optical Camouflage Demo with Kinect: artandmobile.com[/ame]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
No rebellion can be effective without a catchy name...

How about...Fronte de Liberation el ENworld (The ENworld Liberation Front) Hey we could be known as T-ELF!!!!

Also the "gibberish" message is supposed to represent single substitution letter cipher, but the user fails miserably. Besides any hack with a decoder ring can decode a non pseudo-random substitution code (I used to be a cryptanalyst waaay back in the day) (and if it is a sub-code it fails due to the use of numbers)

Face palm*

Sorry, a bit distracted between the new job, keeping diabetes controlled and running a revolution_ The En-World Liberation Front, or T-elf. Great name that, by the way.

Any news on the greenletters? I have locked this thread from them. I did a reverse cyber lock by making a play to them under the guise that this was a secret meeting, and let slip 'the KEY'. the Key actually locked them out, rather then gave access.

Crafty, eh?

Speaking of keys, i checked this thread 2 times and could not find the key to that cyber. i bet you Pmed it to me.

got to go for now

Remove ads