General forum the Great Empire of Mediofftopia(mods need not worry) aka: How do you make a hot topic thread II - Page 3

+ Log in or register to post
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Miscatonic U. professor of supernatural studies-Emeritus [Nolensville, Tenn.]
    OSRIC EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar
    I was afraid it was the language of cathulhu.

hey gys, there may be a mole, as we have been moved. that means they may be on to us!!!
    Check out Living Pathfinder! 76 83 92 102 109 115 members and counting!!

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore DumbPaladin
    I'm with you, Scott! We'll take those Greenies DOWN!

This is all the fault of that Umbran. I really am ambivalent about that guy ... :: shakes fist :: Ever since he starred in Stargate: Atlantis ...

Circvs Maximvs Forgotten Realms D&D

Ignore El Mahdi
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfoot View Post
    No rebellion can be effective without a catchy name...

How about...Fronte de Liberation el ENworld (The ENworld Liberation Front) Hey we could be known as T-ELF!!!!
    Absolutely!

And that name separates us from, and shows how we are so much better than those other rebellion groups: the Popular ENWorld Liberation Front (P-ELF); the Popular Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (PP-ELF); the Majority ENWorld Liberation Front (M-ELF); and the worst of all, The Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (TP-ELF)!

They're all just a bunch of splitters anyways...

OSRIC EN Publishing Pathfinder Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund The Perturbed Dragon

Ignore Scott DeWar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Mahdi View Post
    Absolutely!

And that name separates us from, and shows how we are so much better than those other rebellion groups: the Popular ENWorld Liberation Front (P-ELF); the Popular Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (PP-ELF); the Majority ENWorld Liberation Front (M-ELF); and the worst of all, The Peoples ENWorld Liberation Front (TP-ELF)!

They're all just a bunch of splitters anyways...

Alas, But I could not give you any xp yet for that.

The title to this thread will be changed. Should it be done now or say on March 29th at 1201 am GMT?

Ignore Scott DeWar
    Wait a second .. .. .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by DumbPaladin View Post
    I'm with you, Scott! We'll take those Greenies DOWN!

This is all the fault of that Umbran. I really am ambivalent about that guy ... :: shakes fist :: Ever since he starred in Stargate: Atlantis ...
    What? Which episode? Who is he?

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Deset Gled
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfoot View Post
    Also the "gibberish" message is supposed to represent single substitution letter cipher, but the user fails miserably. Besides any hack with a decoder ring can decode a non pseudo-random substitution code (I used to be a cryptanalyst waaay back in the day) (and if it is a sub-code it fails due to the use of numbers)

If it fails so miserably, why couldn't you (an experienced cryptanalyst) crack it?

Seriously, though, it's a very simple coding that was just meant as a joke.
    Last edited by Deset Gled; Friday, 25th February, 2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: The code is rot13, btw.
    We're sorry, we are unable to Cthulhu.boat. Please migraine the cattle prod when the fat guitar makes wallpaper. If the sun is too long, take five ducks and melt them on a post. Thank you for your Volkswagon. -SJ

Aasimar Aardvark COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)

Planescape Circvs Maximvs Gygax Memorial Fund

Ignore TarionzCousin
    If you really want to start a thread that becomes a hot topic, you need to include pics of hot babes in bikinis that are still Safe For Work.

Like this one:

Spoiler:
    Rose City Regulars - ENWorld Gamers in and around Portland, Oregon, USA

The Ebellionray cannot be stopped! We have moved from Meta to Media Lounge, but we will not be satisfied until we occupy General!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Thunderfoot
    We shall fight them in the Meta, we shall fight them in the Media, we shall fight them in the forums and on the news threads, we shall fight them without end. We shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this movement or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our rebellion beyond the electronic seas, armed and guarded by the Geek Elite, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, EN World, with all its power and might, steps down and acknowledges this liberation of the bold."
    Headmaster of Metal School

"I may be unconscious, but at least I still look good!" - - Me (at the Halfling Musketeers game GenCon '06)

On one hand, taking away their weapons is a dead giveaway that they will need them. On the other hand, by the time conflict starts the players will already have opened the rulebooks and found the parts that deal with bare-handed combat, performing disarm moves, and using improvised weapons. Players may blunder through dialog with shocking ineptitude, forget the name of the country they are in, or get confused about which side they are on, but once it comes time to roll for initiative they all turn into Sun Tzu. - Shamus Young DM of the Rings

Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Blog Entries
    I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Relique du Madde
    That's it! Let's declaire this forum the Great Empire of Mediofftopia! All Hail Mediaofftopia!

Soon we shall rule the ENWorld!

On this great day, lets remember the great words of the local town junkey.. " Low and in, spin to win, turn, and crush it! Kerplaw!"

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast