A few questions.

Eternal54

First Post
Hello all. I have not been on the forums for some time now due to many life events including moving to a new state. As such I have not played a game after my 1st, which ended with my character, Eraden the half-elf Paladin, reaching lvl two.

I really want to start playing again and would love to continue as Eraden but his wiki shows him as lvl one. How can i update this? is it something I do or ask a judge to fix?

Also, I have recently showed the game to a few freinds and they may be intrested in playing in a forum setting such as this. If so would it be possible for the few of us to start an adventure together despite my lvl difference or would I be required to remake a lvl one character?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can assist me!

renau1g

First Post
You update your own character sheets, just as you created it in the first place, so you'll need to update all items that change from 1st to 2nd (like hp, feats, powers, etc). You'll need to add a section on the sheet for Tracking and link the XP post from that adventure to your wiki page so the judges can know where the XP came from.

PC:Ashir (renau1g) - L4W Wiki <- here's an example

You are definitely free to adventure with whatever level range you want, heck you could have a level 1 with a level 9 (I think that's our highest PC now) if you wanted to.

Eternal54

First Post
Thanks for the reply Ren. I've started updading he wiki but am not proficient with it. I changed the basic skill information using edit but can not figure out hw to add Virtue in my power list.

Also, looking at him now I have no idea what I was attempting when i created him. Would it be allowed of I reassighn some of his attribute points? Still would be a cha. based pally but I would take 2 points off it and distibute else where.

CaBaNa

First Post
I believe a one time rebuild is allowed, and is normally used between 1st and 2nd level anyway, so you're good.

Few people are proficient with the wiki when they start, or in my case, after lots of use... Getting better though, its all about copy and paste, and practice. Go find and copy Virtue from another Pally, or copy one of your powers, and replace the text.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Official L4W Character Creation Guide said:
Once in your character’s career, you may do an overhaul of your character. This is a single opportunity in that character’s career to recreate all mechanical aspects of the character except for class, race, and basic character concept. The overhaul must be approved as per the normal rules for character approval, and requires DM permission if the character is involved in an adventure.

Found the rule, quoted above.

Eternal54

First Post
Thank you for all your help. I think I have successfully updated my character sheet on the wiki. Now does a judge need to re aprove of my changes or are they done in good faith?

Also, are the gods on the wiki accurate? If so have they changed? The name of the god I have is not on the list and being a Paladin I want to make sure I'm worshiping the right person.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases