D&D 4E Running player commentary on PCat's 4E Campaign - Paragon Tier

Siuis

Explorer
I might not. Luckily, they are lazy assassins and are having trouble finding a target of first name: pirate last name: cat. Don't even get me started on hunting down Sagiro.
"does he have a surname?"
"uh... Well, no. But he has moustaches? Does that count?"

The guild won't even let me get to voicemail anymore.

gabberwocky

First Post
I just found this thread a couple days ago and raced through it over the weekend. I was a huge fan of the original Piratecat story hour back years ago so it is awesome to see that more games are still ongoing. Big thanks to Piratecat and Sagiro. This thread has given me much to think about in running my own games.

Also, sorry to those who thought that the thread bump meant more content. Sadly, it is only more heaps of praise.

Delgar

First Post
Ohhh yes, I cringe whenever I hear someone talk about running a 4e one-shot game at paragon or epic level.

It's not too bad. I did a three session game where the players played companions of my Deva's player past life in a dream sequence. They all made 16th level characters of a different race and class than they were and they all died heroically! It was a lot of fun, sure they didn't play every encounter optimally, but they did okay. In the end they all took a little piece of their dream sequence back with them (I basically gave them all a free multiclass feat of the class they had played, which didn't count against their one multiclass feat) and they still make comments about it in game.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases