HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna, being faster on the reaction to the situation, decides to buy some time for her companions to take actions. She begins singing a sad song in elvish that has been know to bring tears to the eyes of even hardened warriors.

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Bardic Performance; Fascinate Will Saves DC 12 to keep from stopping to watch and listen.
Move Action: None
Free Action: Ready to drop the coffin once the others either drop or set it down[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 17 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: -1 CMD: 12 Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Bardic Performance: 6/6 rounds remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
Elemental Ray:
5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips:Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/4 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
Bard 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"This one's a witch and speak'n in some magic language," one of the thugs says as he steps up to Firvin. He swings the handle of his rake at her and misses. Another farmhand also comes up to the singing songbird and aims for her back striking her a smart blow in the back of her shoulder.

A grim faced man with a stubbly beard approaches Gergori and takes a swing. The warrior's armor takes the impact of the blow protecting him.

[sblock=First three thugs]

G-13 attacking Gregori (miss) moved to H-11
I-13 target of Fascinate (Will save successful, attack miss) moved to I-11
K-13 attacking Firvin (hit dmg: 4 nonlethal) moved to J-10[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Crap, I misread the rules. I thought I was targeting them all, not one. Later in the paragraph it says extra creature for every 3 levels. :blush: Live (I hope anyway) and learn.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm not dropping my friend in the mud just because a bunch of thugs don't want him buried here!

"Hold strong . . . lower the coffin on three . . . one . . . two . . . three!"

[sblock=Actions]Halál will delay his action until Gregori's initiative. He'll take his move action to draw his sap.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Halál Árnyéka
Initiative: +4
AC: 15 (12 Flat-Footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +4

Senses: Low Light Vision
Perception: +8 (+9 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Coffin (then Sap), Cestus

Special Abilities: Bleeding Touch (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Sift, Stabilize
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
When Gregori's turn comes he will set the coffin down on Halál's word and bring his fists up in a defensive posture leading with his left.

[sblock=OOC]Sorry for posting out of order but I wanted to get Gregori's first action in. If things progress further while I am out Gregori wears a cestus on his right hand but not his left. He won't attack with a lethal weapon instead preferring to grapple to disarm his opponent then punching with his unarmed left (+5 1d3+2).[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Gregori Ostov (full sheet)
Initiative: +1
AC: 18 (17 flat-footed, 11 Touch) (+2 w/ mutagen)
HP: 14 Current: 14
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +0

In Hand: none
-- longsword +5 (1d8+4 19-20/x2); Power Attack: longsword +4 (1d8+6 19-20/x2)
-- [Str Mutagen] longsword +7 (1d8+6); PA: longsword +6 (1d8+8)
-- cestus
-- Bomb +3 (1d6+1) Range: 20 feet; Splash: 2
-- [Str Mutagen] Bomb +3 (1d6); Splash 1

Bombs 2/2 remaining
Extracts Prepared Cure Light Wounds, Enlarge
Mutagen Prepared Strength[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Toddy shifts towards the coffin and reaches out with his long neck, biting the thug. The shock of such a vicious bite sends the farmhand unconscious as it slumps to the ground. [sblock=actions]5' step to G9, std reach bite thug at H11. Leaving his hind quarter pointing at Marshan for the moment, so he can draw his hammer from its sheath without moving.[/sblock]
Marshan prepares to take the attack in the back as he lowers the coffin respectfully with the others.[sblock=actions]delayed std lower the coffin on Gregori's turn, followed by a move to draw his mighty hammer, then (swift enlarge in G7-H8) or if full (5' step and swift enlarge into F7-G8).[/sblock][sblock=mini stats]Marshan ~ Perception: +4; Stealth: +2; Initiative: +2; Low Light vision
AC: 14/12 (12 Touch, 12 Flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 armor) AC: 14
HP: 13 Current HP: 13
CMB: 2 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3; +2 vs. Enchantment

Current Weapons in Hand: none
Sheathed dagger +2, d4+2

Skills: +4 Perception, +1 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth; Combat Reflexes
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close
.Orisons: Create Water, Light, Stabilize
Summoner 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease
Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil
Domain Power: 4/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining; 1d6 in a 30' burst, 4/day, DC 11, Not Selective; Does not provoke AoO

Toddy ~
Perception: +4; Stealth: +6; Initiative: +2; Darkvision 60 ft; Size: medium
AC: 14/18 (12 Touch, 12 flat-footed) (2 Dex, 2 NA, usually 4 Mage Armor) Current AC: 14
HP: 6 Current HP: 6
CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Natural Weapons: Bite +3, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +3, d4+2; Claw +3, d4+2
Skills: +14 Acrobatics, +4 Perception, +0 Sense Motive, +6 Stealth
Feats/Evolutions: Combat Reflexes
, Skilled[Acrobatics](1),Claws(legs)(1), Reach(bite)(1)[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Halal counts the thugs on his side coming running up homemade weapons raised. As the farmhands try to not kill anyone their blows have little effect on Halal or Marshan. The men lower the coffin and Firvin let's go of her end causing that corner to land in the gravel with a loud *bam* (-1 Trust Point)

Marshan draws his hammer and steps forward growing in size becoming as big as an ogre. Halal draws forth his sap not wanting to seriously injury anyone. Gergori puts up his fists, although he is no pugilist he will try his best.

Kendra stands in shock and awe to what is happening around the coffin of her late father.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
[U]Character      AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Firvinianna    13  11  none/none
Thugs(2)       10   4  farmtool/none
Thug           10  [COLOR=Red]-3[/COLOR]  none/[I][COLOR=Red]dying[/COLOR][/I]
Toddy          14   6  none/none
Thugs(3)       10   4  farmtool/none
Halal          15  12  sap&cestus/none
Marshan        [COLOR=Cyan]12[/COLOR]  13  l.hammer/[COLOR=Cyan][I]enlarged[/I][/COLOR]
Gergori        16  14  cestus/none
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 1:
Firvin - Bardic performance(fascinate), drop coffin
Thugs(3) - attack (1 hit Firvin dmg: 4 NL)
Toddy - attack (hit dmg: 7)
Thugs(3) - attack (all misses)
Halal - delay- lower coffin, draw sap
Marshan - delay- lower coffin, draw weapon, 5'step, enlarge
Gergori - lower coffin
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Restlands fight rd2.jpg
    Restlands fight rd2.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
"LEAVE you drunken fools! ... Or the buzzards shall be feasting on your entrails tonight!" bellows the "ogre".[sblock=actions]out of turn free action shouting.
OOC: Gotta give them a chance to save themselves.
:p[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali, Half Drow Elven Sorceress

[sblock=OOC]Really? Gregori needed her to hang on to keep it from falling? A table stands on three legs and I repeatedly referenced that she really wasn't carrying her share. If they really needed her help (never mind what the source material says) I think you should have corrected that, HM. That is something Firvin would know that I did not. Otherwise I am O for two tonight. ;)[/sblock]Firvinianna, now surrounded, changes her tune (er, song rather) to one of elven courage. She shifts to the side and away from one of the local yokels, drawing her whip.

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Bardic Performance; Inspire Courage +1 Attack & Damage, +1 Saves vs. Fear & Charm
Move Action: Draw Whip
Free Action: 5ft step to H11[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 17 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: -1 CMD: 12 Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Bardic Performance: 4/6 rounds remaining (lingering +2 rounds); Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
Elemental Ray:
5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips:Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/4 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
Bard 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I have it that your character let go pm. As she saw the others starting to set it down she let go(free action) and it dropped. Dropping it causes the lose of Trust.[/sblock]

Remove ads