HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan hopes Gregori can hold out one more round as he removes the threats. He shifts to the east and swings on the bandaged orc... Another wounded orc falls in a heap of blood and guts. Expecting stupidity, he is anxiously awaiting for the last standing orc to move forward to his death.
[sblock=actions]Free shrinks, 5' steps east, swift enlarges again, std attacks[/sblock][sblock=mini stats]AC=12, HP=5, 1 enlarge left[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Expectations are confirmed. The last orc foolishly moves further in to striking range but avoids the hammer that takes out a chunk of the well's wall.

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan falls unconscious.

"Heal somebody wen..." Toddy goes poof.
[sblock=mini stats]Marshan AC=11, HP=-2, bleeding and unconscious, still enlarged until his turn ends
Toddy unavailable, die roll didn't happen[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Normally that would have been the part where the lone orc runs away scarred, but this is a to the death type scenario which also could happen, just not as often.

Frivin sends magical bolts of energy to kill the orc standing over Gergori. The orc falls dead atop the man which doesn't help his condition.

As Halal tries to get up out of the well stones come flying down from above, testament that the fighting is still going on. Marshan had killed what might have been the leader or at least the more talkative orc with the bandage. As the last orc lunges at the priest he swings his hammer again but clips the well throwing off his aim. The orc plants itself beside Marshan and swings a blow hard enough to send the big man down into the dirt, where he reverts back to his original size.

Toddy bays at the orc and moves quickly forward, but before he can reach the orc he vanishes in a bright white light and "pop" of air as it rushes to fill the void that his banishment caused.

The last orc looks around at all the bodies on the ground and grins a little. As he surveys the battlefield his eyes fall on Firvinianna and the grin wides into a viscous smile.

"Guess it's just you an a me now, beautiful." he says with a hint of laughter in his voice.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in init order
Code:
Character        AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Firvinianna      13   [COLOR=Orange]6[/COLOR]  l.bow/none
Marshan          14  [COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Red]-2[/COLOR][/COLOR]  l.hammer/[COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR]
Gergori          15  [COLOR=Red]-5[/COLOR]  none/[COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR]
Halal            15   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  cestus/none
Orc              13   6  falchion/none
[sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 3:
Firvin - cast magic missile
Halal - stand from prone, fails climb check
Marshan - 5'step, attack (hit, dmg = 12), enlarge(swift)
Gergori - to stabilize fails
Toddy - banished
Orcs - all but one dies in varies ways
Last Orc - Charges (hit, dmg = 7)[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

- Need stabilize check for Gergori 1d20 - 4 (DC10)
- Need stabilise check for Marshan 1d20 - 1 (DC10)
- Climb check is DC 15 for Halal [/sblock]

Attachments

• well encounter 3-1.jpg
    well encounter 3-1.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=actions]Stabilize roll; NOT! Sorry I forgot to poof Toddy, will re-edit. Shrank away from orc, ok.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
C'mon....clotting power activate!

EDIT: Are we continuing to the bitter end or can we reset and do the next scenario?

Last edited:

Remove ads