HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I want to thank @Thanee for the Combat Thread - now known as the CT thread - idea.

I have wanted to try this and since this group is doing a few practice rounds first we will continue to use the CT once the adventures start.

To start everyone please post up a stat block post first (mini RG lol) that you can have and edit throughout the whole campaign if you wish. Then I will set the stage for the first encounter.

HM

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali - Female Half-drow Elven Sorceress

Firvin is ready to go, longbow in hand.

Initiative (1d20+5=16)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 17 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: -1 CMD: 12 Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Bardic Performance: 12/12 Rounds Remaining; Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
Elemental Ray:
5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/4 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
Bard 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Sleep[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laalihttp://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Ariel_Esimae(perrinmiller)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halal Arnyeka (Stat Block and Combat Token)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 16 (13 Flat-Footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Senses: Low Light Vision
Perception: +8 (+9 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Sawtooth Sabre, Cestus

Special Abilities: Bleeding Touch (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
Cantrips: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Resistance, Sift
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Halal Arnyeka.png
    Halal Arnyeka.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan and Toddy ~ stat blocks

Marshan ~ Guardian of Erastil's flock ~ Cleric/Summoner
Current AC: 14 HP: 14 Move: 30' Weapon: L.Hammer + Cestus Active Spells: none[sblock=Marshan's Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 14 (12 flat-footed, 12 Touch) (2 Dex, 2 Leather or 4 Mage Armor)
HP: 14 Current HP: 14
CMB: 2CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +4

Current Weapons in Hand:
Lucerne Hammer +2, d12+3 at 10' reach
Cestus +2, d4+2 at 5' reach
When Enlarged: Lucerne Hammer +2, 3d6+4 at 20' reach

+3 Perception, +2 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close
Summoner 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Stabilize
Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Bless, Divine Favor
Domain Power: 5/5 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon
[/sblock]Toddy ~ battle llama ~ unavailable at the moment
Current AC: 14 HP: 6 Move: 40' Weapon: bite/claw/claw Active Spells: none[sblock=Toddy's Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 14 or 18 (12 flat-footed, 12 Touch) (2 Dex, 2 NA, occasionally 4 Mage Armor)
HP: 6 Current HP: 6
CMB: 3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
Bite +3, d6+2 @10' reach; Claw +3, d6+2; Claw +3, d4+2
+14 Acrobatics, +4 Perception, +0 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth
[/sblock]

Init 1d20+2=14

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori Ostov

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Reflex: +3 Will: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Longsword

Extracts Prepared Cure Light Wounds, Enlarge
Mutagen Prepared Strength[/sblock]

Ok, this is what I have so far...and I'll use gold for my color if there are no issues with it.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The five strangers are finally removed from their cells and ushered down a dark corridor. Bound and hooded they pray it is finally time for someone to put them out of the misery that has been their life for... what a month... more? Time has been lost in the dark of the cell and the inconsistent handing out of food and water.

You are thrown into a room your bonds cut as rough hands throw you to the floor others jostled into you as they too are thrown to the floor. Your freed hands quickly remove the hood and you see the large room that you and the others have been thrown into and is that your gear?

It is! Each of you find everything you had on you when you were captured and in great condition. Each pile sits on a separate table with a chair beside it waiting for you to once again don your armor and weapons. As you do so you look around at the others your eyes adjusting to the dim light of candles set about. It is almost a menagerie of humanoids... a dark elf(maybe?), a tengu, an aasimar, a human, and a gnome. Each dons his own gear in silence and right before the last boot string is laced up and buckle fastened the room vibrates as the north walls start to separate.

The two stone halves slowly slide apart revealing the blinding light of the day at noon. You can hardly see but you can hear well enough as the sounds of a thousand voices roar in adulation and cheer for the sport they are about to witness.

Still half blind the group makes it towards the light. Their feet leave the cold stone floor and move onto dry hot sand. Suddenly a javelin from out of nowhere takes the gnome in the chest and the poor creature flies back dead before he stops moving. His blood pours slowly into the sand bright red now, but soon to be like all the other dark brown stains that make the floor of the arena look like leopard's fur.

The thrower growls in triumph and the crowd roars back. The last four strangers, finally adjusting to the light, see the armed ogre a sit hefts another javelin and readies another throw.

[sblock=Combat]
EVERYONE POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
Character        AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Firvinianna      13  10  l.bow/none
Halal            16  12  sawtooth&cestus/none
Marshan          14  14  l.hammer/none
Ogre             17  30  javelin/none
Gergori          15  16  l.sword/none
[sblock]

Attachments

• ogre fight rd1.jpg
    ogre fight rd1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
HM, I can read every sblock in this thread except the Combat sblock you posted. When I quote your post I see the color tags are messed up. Maybe if you close the gray tag before the sblock it will make a difference. Also, if you do that you shouldn't need the white color tag.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases