HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes the area is similar and just as it was almost a year ago it is invested with ORCS.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character      AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Firvinianna   [COLOR=RoyalBlue] 19 [/COLOR] 37  l.bow/[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]mage armor[/I][/COLOR]
Krig           18  51  l.bow/none
Marshan        [COLOR=Yellow]19 [/COLOR] 41  l.hammer&cestus/[I][COLOR=Yellow]shield ally[/COLOR][/I],share lang.(ape&wolf)
Orcs(4)        13   6  javelin/none
Henry         [COLOR=RoyalBlue] 22[/COLOR]  37  none/[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]mage armor[/I][/COLOR], share lang.(Marshan)
Halal          19  41  l.bow&cestus/none
Toddy          [COLOR=RoyalBlue]23[/COLOR]  30  none/[I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor[/COLOR][/I]
Gergori        17  50  l.sword&cestus/none
Demon         [COLOR=RoyalBlue] 21[/COLOR]  20  none/[I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor[/COLOR][/I], share lang.(Marshan)
Firebug        13  46  none/none
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Surprise Round:
Firvin - none yet
Krig - not allowed action
Marshan - none yet
Orcs(4) - none yet
Henry - none yet
Halal - none yet
Toddy - none yet
Gergori - none yet
Demon - none yet
Firebug - watch out for the druid even though he is up last[/sblock]

OOC: Surprise round so one action per person/companion.

Attachments

• well map 2.1.jpg
    well map 2.1.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali - Female Half-drow Elven Sorceress

Firvin mutters to herself, "Fookin' orc investations." She gestures from her position behind the pillar and incants, "Ondo lanta". Rocks, gravel and dirt rain down upon the well area, bludgeoning the creatures that attempted to ambush them. She drops to the ground afterward, taking full advantage of the cover.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Talking & Drop Prone
Move Action: n/a
Standard Action: Cast Stone Call centered on corner between K6 & L8, 40ft radius; Bludgeon Damage (2d6=7) each to all the bad guys. For the next 5 rounds, that 40ft radius circle has difficult terrain as well.
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 19 (12 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 19 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 37 Current: 37
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Reflex: +7 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep; Resist 10 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Bardic Performance: 15/15 Rounds Lingering (+2 Rounds) Remaining; Inspire Courage +2, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction, Inspire Competence +2
Elemental Ray:
6/6 Remaining (1d6+2 dmg) (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips:Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation, Open/Close, Mend, Mage Hand, Read Magic
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells (DC15): 6/7 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield, Burning Hands* (Electric), Color Spray, Silent Image, Alarm
Sorcerer 2nd Level Spells (DC16): 4/5 remaining; Flaming Sphere, Stone Call, Scorching Ray* (Electric)
Bard 1st Level Spells (DC15): 5/5 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Vanish, Timely Inspiration
Bard 2nd Level Spells (DC16): 3/3 remaining; Gallant Inspiration, Silence, Blindness/Deafness
Wand of Magic Missiles (50 charges)
Metamagic Rod of Lesser Silent 3/3 per day remaining[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan swings his hand in a grand swirling motion as arcane words come out of his mouth. . His allies feel quicker on their toes and ready for battle. . Then he bellows out "Attack strangers" in the celestial tongue.
[sblock=Actions]std Cast Haste upon Toddy, Firvin, Gregori, Halal and Marshan, free instruct/command Henry,
Haste=+1 Attacks, +1 AC, +1 Reflex, +30 Move, one extra physical attack
[/sblock][sblock=Micro Stats]Marshan HP 41, AC 20, med, Pos B6, C4E4s2s2c4c1c2. .Toddy HP 30, AC 24, med, Pos A5 . .Henry HP 37, AC 22, large, Pos B4-C5[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Gregori feels a moment of elation as his blood quickens under the influence of Marshan's magic. And when the beast stirs he quickly reaches for the elixir that he concocted back in his lab on Wehrlight Isle. "I know you want to tear their throats out, you gods-cursed demon-dog. Attack!"

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: n/a
Move: draw Str mutagen[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats level 5]Gregori Ostov (full sheet)
Initiative: +1
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch) 19 17
HP: 50 Current: 50
CMB: +10 CMD: 21 Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1

In Hand: none
-- claw (x2) +10 (1d6+5) +12 (1d8+7) +12 (2d6+8) +reach; PA +10 (2d6+12)
-- bite +12 (1d8+7) +12 (2d6+8) +reach; PA +10 (2d6+12)
-- longsword +10 (1d8+5 19-20/x2); Power Attack: longsword +8 (1d8+9)
-- +12 (1d8+7); PA: longsword +10 (1d8+11)
-- cestus
-- Bomb +7 (3d6+1) Range: 20 feet; Splash: 4; +7 (3d6); Splash 3
~ STR Mutagen + Enlarge

Bombs 2/2 remaining
Extracts Prepared
1st - Cure Light Wounds x2, Enlarge x2
2nd - Alchemical Allocation, Invisibility
Mutagen Prepared Strength

Gear 10,500 gp
Amulet of Mighty Fists (Shock)

Demon ~ wolf companion
Size Medium; HD 5 (32 hp); Speed 50 ft.; AC 17 (+3 Dex, +4 natural);
Attack bite +5 (1d6+3 plus trip); Ability Scores Str 14, Dex 16,
Con 15, Int 3, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities scent.
Feats: Precise Strike, +2[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As the orcs appear from the jungle ruins ahead, Halal has a moment of deja-vouz. Haven't we been here before?

"Hitoltalam!" Halal touches the blue-white swirl of feathers at his collarbone as he speaks, and a shimmering disc appears just in front of him.

[sblock=Actions]Cast Shield of Faith.

HolyMan: Nice job putting them just outside sneak attack range . . . :p[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats (Level 5)]Initiative: +5
AC: 22 (16 Flat-Footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 41/41
CMB: +4 CMD: 20
Fort:
+5 Reflex: +8 Will: +6

Senses: Low Light Vision, Trapspotter
Perception: +17 (+19 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow, Cestus

Special Abilities: Bleeding Touch (5/5), Judgements (2/2)

Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (4/5), 2nd (3/3)
Cantrips: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Resistance, Sift
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Divine Favor, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Consecrate, Invisibility, Spiritual Weapon
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Henry grunts and moves forward (into squares E5-F6)

Toddy springs into the air, landing next to the fire lizard.
[sblock=move]move 10 up costing 20, 45 forward, 5 down, hovering at J5 acrobatically. Total single move while hasted is 70'.
Since we are a little out of order, I put both in together. That way HM can take all his actions.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]I have it that companions don't act till the are given orders to act. And I need Handle Animal checks to see if they obey. Which would change their INIT to one below the person giving the order.

They should have an init in case they don't obey/understand the order (i.e. failed Handle Animal) and can go instinctively on their turn - usually just to defend themselves if attacked.

Only really matters to Demon as Toddy and Henry can think for themselves. But at a 3 INT I don't think Henry thinks to hard. :p[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Demon tilts his head sideways to glare with yellow eyes at Gregori. "Yerrrr'd like tha, err?" He snuffs loudly and swings his head back around to watch the orcs.

[sblock=OOC]Demon also has INT 3. He's a bit contrary, though, so may or may not follow Gregori's orders. At this point, he delays to see what the orcs are going to do. Also, with his natural weapons Gregori doesn't walk around with his longsword out. Nor does he use a shield any longer though his AC hasn't been changed to reflect that (currently AC 15). Handle Animal 5 ranks +3 CS -1 Chr +4 ranger +2 beast master = +13[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Demon:
Standard: delay
Move: none[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats level 5]Gregori Ostov (full sheet)
Initiative: +1
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch) 19 17
HP: 50 Current: 50
CMB: +10 CMD: 21 Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1

In Hand: none
-- claw (x2) +10 (1d6+5) +12 (1d8+7) +12 (2d6+8) +reach; PA +10 (2d6+12)
-- bite +12 (1d8+7) +12 (2d6+8) +reach; PA +10 (2d6+12)
-- longsword +10 (1d8+5 19-20/x2); Power Attack: longsword +8 (1d8+9)
-- +12 (1d8+7); PA: longsword +10 (1d8+11)
-- cestus
-- Bomb +7 (3d6+1) Range: 20 feet; Splash: 4; +7 (3d6); Splash 3
~ STR Mutagen + Enlarge

Bombs 2/2 remaining
Extracts Prepared
1st - Cure Light Wounds x2, Enlarge x2
2nd - Alchemical Allocation, Invisibility
Mutagen Prepared Strength

Gear 10,500 gp
Amulet of Mighty Fists (Shock)

Demon ~ wolf companion
Size Medium; HD 5 (32 hp); Speed 50 ft.; AC 17 (+3 Dex, +4 natural) 21 w/Mage Armor;
Attack bite +5 (1d6+3 plus trip); Ability Scores Str 14, Dex 16,
Con 15, Int 3, Wis 12, Cha 6; Special Qualities scent.
Feats: Precise Strike, +2[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]On the dndsheets page, Henry has 27 words that he knows as instinctual actions. "Attack strangers" = "attack humanoids who are not friends". Friend = party member or someone Marshan has specifically placed his hands on and said slowly "Friend". Squishy = stranger not wearing armor. TinCan = Stranger wearing armor. Slap = hit only with the claws doing non-lethal damage. Critter is an animal smaller than him. Beast is an animal as big or bigger than him. Roka is to growl and pound his chest menacingly. Had to pick a different word so it didn't sound like "Bluff the stranger", when in reality, that is what it is. When I take his Int up to 4, it will expand his instinctual words to 4^3=64. I figure that is a good approximate rule.

With the share language spell, he can understand, "Go get the blue bucket and bring it to me." but he has to take a std action to process and think it out before starting his move. He can even read, but it is sounding out each word like a five year old. He will occasionally speak as well, but in one or two word sentences.
At least, that is the way I planned to run him.

As far as initiative, if he wins initiative vs Marshan, his only action is defending him self until Marshan or Toddy gives him instructions.

In PFS, if the animal has an Int 3, handle animal checks are not needed, because the animal understands language. That is part of the reason why I am spending two buff spells a day on the companions. But, I don't see a specific statement in the CRB, so Marshan needs to adjust his skills around a bit next time. He didn't take Handle Animal. So, 0+4 my pet + 1 Cha = +5
[/sblock][sblock=Micro Stats] Marshan HP 41, AC 18, med, Pos B6, C4E4s2s1c4c1c2. .Toddy HP 30, AC 24, med, Pos J5 hovering . .Henry HP 37, AC 22, large, Pos E5-F6 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases