HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Mowgli] Rolled a 2 huh? I was going to use your 4 you rolled from before, lol but I need to find out if you get a free attempt or need to do it when you try to break free. Still learning grappling.[/sblock]

[sblock=SK]
map key:
red X is the one you killed? not sure
blue underline is one you wounded - and thought you finished off
brown circle is the one attacking Toddy
green X is where you unenlarge into and then move to

all this correct/[/sblock]

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 70

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Found it I miss labled them when I put them down that first combat post. southwest and southeast should have been reversed. So in my head I knew which is which but for you I labeled them wrong. Sorry about all that.

So you are correct then - two dead orcs. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Update complete please look it over I believe Firvin is up.

SK used the AoO you rolled for Toddy as his attack against the orc. Sorry for the confusion.

Satin Knights

First Post
Red was leaving that square to charge Marshan, so the AoO Toddy made goes there I think. If Toddy got in the kill on the red orc as he was leaving, that leaves Marshan with his AoO still intact this round.

With 20' reach, he could take it on the bandaged orc attempting to throw the tengu in the well. The rolls were 17 to hit and 16 damage. Or if you don't want to retro that far, the orc going northwest after Toddy also was within reach and can be staggered when he gets there. That was the one I originally thought I was hitting anyways.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: the bandage orc only took a 5' step. So you would have attacked the one moving towards Toddy. That would put him at -10 HP and Toddy still has all regular actions for the round. All this because I labeled the east and west wrong :confused:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=redacted for same time post with GM]For the distraction factor, Toddy is going to move 5 ft through difficult terrain south west, drawing the orc in for an AoO and keeping him away from the rest of the party. Actions replaced below[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: the bandage orc only took a 5' step. So you would have attacked the one moving towards Toddy. That would put him at -10 HP and Toddy still has all regular actions for the round. All this because I labeled the east and west wrong :confused:

don't miss this ...

HM

Satin Knights

First Post
Toddy bites at the wounded orc, tearing it's throat out and dropping this one as well.

Frivinianna is definitely up now

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Updated I think (I hope) everything is right this time.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in init order
Code:
Character        AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Firvinianna      13   [COLOR=Orange]6[/COLOR]  l.bow/none
Marshan          [COLOR=Cyan]12[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   5[/COLOR]  l.hammer/[I][COLOR=Cyan]enlarged[/COLOR][/I]
Gergori          15  [COLOR=Red]-4[/COLOR]  none/[COLOR=Red][I]dying[/I][/COLOR]
Halal            15   [COLOR=Orange]5[/COLOR]  cestus/[I][COLOR=Yellow]prone[/COLOR][/I]
Orc              13   6  none/none;location south of bandaged orc
Orc              13  [COLOR=Red]-1[/COLOR]  none/[I][COLOR=Red]staggered[/COLOR][/I];(bandaged orc)
Orc              13  [COLOR=Red]-8[/COLOR]  falchion/[I][COLOR=Red]staggered[/COLOR][/I];location south of Gergori
Toddy            14   6  none/none
[sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 2:
Firvin - cast mage armor
Halal - attack (hit, dmg = 3)
Marshan - 5'step, attack (hit, dmg = 20), enlarge(swift)
Gergori - attack (hit, dmg = 12)
Toddy - attack (hit, dmg = 8)
Orcs - varies[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

- Need stabilize check for Gergori 1d20 - 3 (DC10) [/sblock]

Attachments

• well encounter 2-1.jpg
    well encounter 2-1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 66

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Well, this is really looking like a TPK. :p I am pretty confused as well. We definitely need labels on the orcs. Grid references would help too.
Firvin keeps cover behind the pillar hoping that she will live long enough to at least sing of the group's praises later on. She wonders if she can outrun an orc. Seeing a badly wounded orc standing over Gergori's lifeless body, she sends a pin-point of magic light to slam into the almost dead brute.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: None
Standard Action: Cast Spell at the badly wounded orc south of Gregori (at -8HP);Magic Missile (1d4+1=5) to kill him I think.
Move Action: Head North off the map? j/k, I will die where I stand. ;)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 17 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: -1 CMD: 12 Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Bardic Performance: 12/12 Rounds Remaining; Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
Elemental Ray:
5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 2/4 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
Bard 1st Level Spells: 1/2 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Sleep[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Remove ads