[Movie] Dog Soldiers?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Anyone else seen this?

I was walking through my local Movie Gallary when I saw it on the shelf. Had never heard of it before.

After reading the back cover, I thought it sounded pretty cool. Military and werewolves... can't go wrong there.

Turns out I was right. I loved this movie. I really recommend it to anyone who liked the movie Aliens.

By far the best werewolf movie I've ever seen.

It gets 100 points just for working in the quote: "There is no spoon."

Check out the reviews: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/DogSoldiers-1117191/

Real good old-school horror.

Asmo

First Post
I saw it, I hated it.
My friend said it was "like Predator".
Yeah right.
You have to like splatter to like this movie.
Bad sound, no subtitles - and with some hard- to- understand
accent it wasn´t easy for a non-english speaking to understand some of the stuff that was said.
I give it 1 out of 10 .
Asmo

N Hammer

First Post
I liked it, but I don't think it was anythin special and don't care if I see it again....I was good for some laughs.

Last edited:

Bagpuss

Legend
I saw it in the cinema when it was doing the rounds in the UK. The regional accents are part of what made this film cool, although I can see how this would be a problem for people who have English as a second language (and even some that have it as a first).

I liked it I can see the comparison with Predator, only this film was done on considerably less budget, so no wonder you will have differences in sound and film quality.

Kesh

First Post
Hmm. I rather enjoyed it... but I am a werewolf nut. :)

The story was a bit spotty in parts, and I saw the main plot point coming a mile away, but it was still quite enjoyable. Not really a horror flick, so much as a good action flick with a creepy atmosphere.

And werewolves. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases