[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Songdragon

Explorer
((Do not have that knowledge skill and they are trained only... unless you are lucky enough to be a bard or have some feat or ability that lets you do so. :) Maybe next level...))

Therella gives a shurg as she cannot recall anything abou what the heck these things are... but they are interesting, and she has herself one, for now.

"Shall we look around? That or we climb." The half-elf looks up, "Ah, lets look about..." The woman returns her blade to its baldric across her back and takes up her crossbow, and reloads the weapon.

Cyansylph

First Post
"Is that one still alive...may I see it? I think i might recognize these things...maybe I can tell Anna a little more about her malady."

"I'm not too fond of heights, and how would we climb this thing anyways? Can you fly up there bird-fellow? or are those lovely feathers just for show?"

OOC: knowledge arcana roll. trained +9

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella opens the small satchel she has created for the wee dragon chicken for Le Jubb. She replies to his query, "Well I do have rope. Best to have a look around before attempting that option."

Cyansylph

First Post
Glancing sideways at the dwarf, Le Jubb realizes that having a weapon at the ready is probably a good idea. He unstraps his Trident from his pack, and again lets it rest on his shoulder as he strides along.

"So what exactly are we looking for? See anything useful back here?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Oh!" Le Jubb says to his own statement as they move around the tower to discover a gaping hole in it's side.

It is over ten feet in height and has rubble making a steep incline leading from the ground up to it. The hole is very large and has probably expanded somewhat over the years.

[sblock=OOC] Climb DC is 15[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
"That cannot be a good thing." the woman mentions at seeing the nice larch hole... She will start up. She slips on the loose rumble and takes a small tumble backward. Standing the half-elf with get herself to her feet and attempt the rubble again, gaining the upper hand this time as she is able to find a more stable path.

Climb 1d20+2=8 (failed by 5 or more, not that she was that high up either)
Climb 2 1d20+2=21

Cyansylph

First Post
"Well you made that look easy. Give me a hand if you don't mind"

Le Jubb does his best to scramble up the rocks, slipping off to the left and then to the right. A little bruised and battered, he finally makes his way to the top.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Once on top, Therella will get out some rope and pass it down to the others to aid their climb up... (should make the DC a bit lower...) "One at a time, please."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases