[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella moves over to the mostly dead creature (the one at 0 hps)... and strikes it in a non-lethal way in an attempt to spare the creature of death...

((1d20=20 (threat), for 1d10+4=6 damage. To confirm 1d20=14 for 1d10+4=6 more damage if hit, I assume it is at least dying... and if confirmed, dead. Wanted to see what a baby dragon-chicken goes for on the open market ;) Or make an interesting pet out of it.))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

Krad and Therella take out the last two creatures much to Muzdum's chagrin. Therella using her pommel knocks out one of the beast while Krad settles for chopping his nearly in half.

Once the fight is over the group notices that the battlements are empty and the great wooden gate is closed tight.

[sblock=Experience]

Baby cockatrices CR2 = 600 XP

Divided by 5 players = 120 XP each[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella looks about and finds no immediate sign of trouble and bends down over the dragon-chicken she has knocked into unconsciousness. "Odd creature." The woman tends to any bad wounds on the creature before making sure it is lightly bound to restrain it when it comes too. She then rips up her cloak and creates a sling to carry the small creature within.

The hale-elf then stands and looks to the others, "Everyone alright?"

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna replies to Therella, "I most certainly am not! Look at this arm?!"

She raises the affected arm to the rest of the group.

"I dont even know what to do about this.... It will ruin me!"

OOC: may be my last post till monday, whoever wants to npc Anna is welcome to.

Cyansylph

First Post
"Hmm, I see why the odd man at the bar was so desperate for a cure. That is quite the sight. I would love to know what flesh changing concoctions the alchemist here has made to be able to fix something such as that.

Well at the very least, be happy that the cure is supposedly right through this giant locked wooden door."

Turning towards his stout companion, "Muzdum, how sharp is that axe of yours? Think you can get us through this glorified tree blocking the entrance?"

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella is taken aback at how the woman reacts. While not that nice, she is alive and reasonably well. The half-elf looks over some of the dead dragon-chickens... "What are these...creatures?"

((Knowledge Nature 1d20+5=18))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Knowledge(arcana) actually to ID the creatures - (magical beast). Just use the same roll (13) and let me know the total.

And a knowledge engineering DC0 will let you know that hacking down the door would take a lot of time and a couple dozen axe's.

Group remembers seeing signs of ruined areas as they approached. Maybe a little exploration.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Code:
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Muzdum                20  11  w.axe&shield/none
Le Jubb               17   8  none/none
Anna                   9   6  none/petrification[DEX -1]
Krad                  17  11  c.blade/none  
Therella              15  12  c.blade/none
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper