[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Animal

First Post
Krad is very reluctant to climb the wall. His beady eyes dart right and left suspiciously. As he watches his companions slowly climb up, he grumbles: "I don't trust this... They must be aware of this defect in their fortifications. If they won't fix it - it means a trap. That's what i'd do."

OOC: sorry for my absence - my notebook melt down and i had to fix it :(

Cyansylph

First Post
"Then what do you propose instead? Are you going to fly up here? Worried about ruffling your feathers? Start flapping those wings or stop flapping your mouth."

"Really. It does little good to run your beak - just complaining."

So used to being derided for his appearnce, Le Jubb delights at the chance to pay it forward and sneers at the know-it-all bird.

toasterferret

Explorer
Smirking at Le Jubb's and Krad's back-and-forth, Anna approaches the rope hesitantly.

Giving a moments consideration, she climbs up the rope, with some difficulty.

Once she gets to the top she remarks, "Phew, that was harder than expected... maybe I'm not cut out for all of this adventuring stuff..."

Animal

First Post
Krad croaks indignantly at tiefling's foolishness, bends down to grab an improvised missile (a small rock or a lump of earth) and tosses it in his general direction. "Mind your own business, you son of a goat." He snaps his beak angrily, but doesn't hurry to climb the rope still, waiting for "scouts" to investigate the hole. Meanwhile he shifts closer to the wall and hides in the rabble, observing the surroundings in case someone tried to sneak up on them.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Most of the party is in a small narrow hallway That must have had a stone thrown threw it years ago. The walls are collapsed on both sides blocking wherever this hallway once led. But the damage opened up a small hole in the east wall that shows a circular staircase spiral both up and down into darkness.

Outside and below the group Krad sees, nor hears, anything out of place. He doesn't no whether to be pleased or disturbed.

Songdragon

Explorer
The half-elf looks down at the tengu, "Coming or staying?" she says in a quiet tone. "I am not leaving the rope. Please decide Krad." Her tone is merely matter of fact and holds no hostility or the like towards the bird-man (She just wants to know what he has decided).

Songdragon

Explorer
"Thank you Krad." the half-elf says with a nod. She stows the rope and looks beyond and into the tower... If no one else appraoches the woman moves towards the opening and carefully looks up and down to see where the group might want to go first, and check for any dangers.

(( Perception 1d20+8=19 ))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases