[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Cyansylph

First Post
"I WAS minding my business you overgrown pigeon. We were all hired for this task. That does not mean you get to sit outside skulking, waiting for the worst to happen to everyone else. You best mind yourself. If you dare throw anything at me again, you will not like what I throw back."

toasterferret

Explorer
"Easy boys, lets not make a racket and attract anyone or anythings attention."

Anna looks at her afflicted arm

"I find myself in a unique position of wanting to get this done as quickly and easily as possible..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The stairs leading up are full of rubble and the way down smells of old horse manure but is passable. Also the small glint of sunlight comes from around the bend to shine on the far wall of the stairwell.

[sblock=OOC] Only way is down, so marching order?[/sblock]

Animal

First Post
Krad crosses his arms and tilts his head, glaring at the tiefling with his right eye. "Oh yeah? Will throw more feces at me from your foul mouth?" Apparently he didn't take Jubb's threats too seriously but still is too hot-tempered to calm down quickly.

OOC: Krad walks in rearguard

Songdragon

Explorer
The half-elf looks the two men who seem to be posturing for no good reason other than to posture. She rolls her eyes and takes up a spot behind Le Jubb and whispers, "Moving on..."

(So... Muzdam, Le Jubb, Therella, Anna, Krad)

[sblock=Therella's Status]Half-Elf Ranger 1
Initiative: +4 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +4 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Ref: +4 Will: +2
In Hand: crossbow[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads