[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Songdragon

Explorer
(( Cyansylph... Seriously? :rant: I will refrain from going with my gut reaction and not be an unpleasant person. There was a nice chance for some RP which none of took advantage of, sorry HM. So good luck to you, LPF does not appear for you. ))

Therella looks about with little luck. She turns to Krad, "Have you found anything?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Alot to do with my RL coming up to take away my free time. But Songdragon is right I left the RP door open for a lot of reasons.

1) I had family time for Easter than a big birthday for my daughter (18 sigh where did the years go :() so I have had little time around the past two weeks.

2) I have run some numbers and I wish for everyone to LvL up after this adventure and not be 200 XP away. So that is why I had the post about the Brotherhood of the Basilisk which no one seemed to want to ask questions about. Wanted about a week of RP.

3) Other games get priority according to how the players are posting. And no players where posting here. So you went to weekly updates.

I have updated every week which is good for pbp. Sorry it may seem slow for some my advice is to get into a few more games. Or start one of your own (specially for the LPF we need one for some 3rd lvl players) That will keep you plenty busy. :)

But since people think the only way to get XP is to "get quickly" to the encounters I will advance this. [/sblock]

Krad easily picks up the trail of three booted pairs of feet. The depth proves they are heavily armored men and were headed off towards the woods north of the tower.

Everyone gathers their gear and gets ready to head out. Le Jubb has second thoughts and voices them. "I wonder what happens if he does come back and you miss him trampling off in the woods? Maybe someone should stay here, just in case."

[sblock=OOC2] Ok Whoever is still about an in the game will be heading off. Please post yourself as such. Whoever wishes to be out of the game and "stay behind" will have their character cooling their heels at Flint Tower. No need to post. Your Time XP will be asserted from start of adventure until today.

I will give everyone till WED nite to decide what they wish to do. But for a heads up this adventure is 2/3 complete. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Animal

First Post
Krad nods to Le Jubb's comment, but notes: "This letter looks like a draft to me. I suspect they managed to send the actual message and now are waiting for Cockatrice squad to drop by and fetch the diary. We must get them sooner, we don't want to fight the Cockatrice mages too. Covering our bases is a good idea though, in case they try something stupid, like to eliminate the old man. Crouching in the dirt for a while, reading the tracks, Krad then takes his time to show them to Therella. He silently points all the relevant details, as one professional would to another. He then beckons his companions to follow, entering the cool shadow of the forest.

[sblock]correct me if i'm wrong, but if Therella rolls her survival to "aid" Krad he can take 10 and actually follow the tracks at full speed. eh?[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna straightens her dress and pulls on her shoes, before following behind Krad.

As they walk she says:

"Krad, let me know when we are getting close. I have a plan for dealing with these people but I'll need a bit of warning."

OOC: sorry my posts have been slow the last week or two, im right in the middle of finals season and for some reason my RSS feed doesn't seem to want to update correctly...

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella nods to Krad's assessment of the letter. As he points out the tracks he found she takes it in as he shows her how he found what she missed, eager to to learn.

She nods to Anna and eyes Le jubb as she wants to wait at the keep. She shrug and motions for Krad to take the lead on his find. "Lets move." Making sure her crossbow is ready for action, she is ready to go.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Krad leads the group (Anna, Therella, and Muzdum) along an old game trail that winds it's way deep into the woods. Trees and brush along both sides keeps the group on their toes as the make their way through the shadowy expanse.

OCC: Perception checks please.

Remove ads