[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum draws his throwing axe, ready for action, aiming to kill. He advances quickly and throws the axe on the man, "Here's yer offer!"

Initiative: 22
If he gets to act first.Move to J 10, draw throwing axe for free (Quickdraw)
Attack: 21 for 9 dmg

Animal

First Post
Krad almost crouches in the grass and nimbly scurries up to one of the trees, positioning himself between its roots. His head still feels dizzy and he is afraid to just be knocked out if he gets hit in it again. So he decides to hide and use his bow this time. He sends his first arrow to the leader, just to show him that their intentions are quite serious. Anna seems to be the most capable diplomat among them so he whispers to her: "We could offer to let them go with their lives. Sounds fair to me."
[sblock]assign Sefaro as ranger's focus[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As the dwarf moves up and tosses his throwing axe with all his might, Krad slinks into the trees ready to take out the impertinent man that caused him his current headache.

The dwarves axe flies straight at the mounted warriors head who barely has time to knock it out of the way with his shield. This gives the arrow the opening it needs and it grazes the warrior across the cheek. "You'll pay for that you fools! Do you know who I am? I am Sefaro Rothgar Knight in the Order of the Cockatrice. You lost as soon as you stepped foot into my woods."

OOC:Therella and Anna are up.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Krad                  [COLOR=White]17   [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  s.[COLOR=White]bow/[/COLOR][COLOR=White]none
[/COLOR]Muzdum                20   [COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR]  shield/none
Therella              15   [COLOR=Orange]7[/COLOR]  c.bow/none
Sefaro                18  [COLOR=Orange]16[/COLOR]  b.sword&shield/[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]mounted[/I][/COLOR]
Anna                  10   8  none/none
henchmen              16  13  l.bow/none
[/sblock]
[sblock=Voda Vosa]
Your move was to far and your attack didn't have range increments in it. Sorry it was a miss.

As for the move you could only make it to L-12 which would give you cover from the tree there. Don't worry about Sefaro he is coming to you.

If all of this isn't ok you will need to post new actions.[/sblock]
[sblock=Animal]
Ranger focus can be used as a swift action. So you did want it added in to the rolls correct? I saw the damage didn't have the +2 in it.[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
Each square = 5'
Map key: The brown dots are thin tall trees that you may use for cover (see CORE pg. 425) they do not block or slow movement just give a bonus to AC/reflex saves.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Seeing her allies spring into action, Anna replies to Therella in hushed tones

"Group them up if you can."

Without missing a beat she begins to intone, her eyes blazing as the power of her spell begins to take a life of it's own.

OOC: casting sleep. I swear the enworld dice roller has it out for me.

Animal

First Post
[sblock=HolyMan]i remembered about ranger's focus after rolling the attack and damage dice, so it was a bit late to modify the bonii.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Will give Voda Vosa around 36 hours to see if he wishes to trade up his actions for different ones. Will advance the round SAT morning (or sooner if I hear back).[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Before another word can escape Sefaro's lips an arrow thunks into his shoulder.

"Arrgghh!! I'm going to kill you all! You here me!"
the man yells as he rips the arrow out from his shoulder. He then moves his horse nearer and into the trees. Everyone sees him reach in his saddlebag and draw forth something and drink it.

His two henchmen fore arrows back at Muzdum and Therella.
The trees prove to much for a clear shot so they drop their weapons and look to ready their shields.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Krad                  [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]19[/COLOR]   [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  s.[COLOR=White]bow/[/COLOR][COLOR=White][I][COLOR=YellowGreen]tree bonus[/COLOR][/I]
[/COLOR]Muzdum                [COLOR=YellowGreen]22[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   9[/COLOR]  shield/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR]
Therella              [COLOR=YellowGreen]17[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   7[/COLOR]  c.bow/[I][COLOR=YellowGreen]tree bonus[/COLOR][/I]
Sefaro                [COLOR=YellowGreen]20[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]  13[/COLOR]  b.sword&shield/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]mounted[/I][/COLOR]
Anna                  10   8  none/none
henchmen              [COLOR=YellowGreen]18[/COLOR]  13  l.bow/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
Each square = 5'
Map key: The brown dots are thin tall trees that you may use for cover (see CORE pg. 425) they do not block or slow movement just give a bonus to AC/reflex saves.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• TOA-rd2.jpg
    TOA-rd2.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Animal

First Post
Krad slinks to the next tree, drawing his bow again. His eyes fixed on Sefaro only. His wounds ache and his head is still dizzy, but his aim is steady and he sends another arrow at his quarry.

[sblock=HM]move to I-16 and attack. do i have to reroll my sneak check each time i move?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases