[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella reloads her crossbow, looks up and eyes an open shot at the henchman at D-9 (does not appear to have cover to Therella anyhow) and fires the weapon, the shot going wide.... she then steps back beside Muzdam, where she drops the crossbow and draws up her large blade readying for melee.

Attack 1d20+3=8 Miss
5-foot step back to L13
Draw Elven Curved Blade (quickdraw)

[sblock=Therella's Status]Half-Elf Ranger 1
Initiative: +4 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 7 of 12
CMB: +4 CMD: 15 Fort: +4 Ref: +4 Will: +2
In Hand: elven curved blade +4 (1d10+4)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Ruling]
[sblock=HM]move to I-16 and attack. do i have to reroll my sneak check each time i move?[/sblock]
[sblock=Animal] That would be a yes as you sneak up on someone you need to make a stealth check for every move action used to move. If you used a move action to do other things (i.e. draw a weapon, retrieve an item, etc.) than no you would not have to.

Not going to try your hand at Sniping?[/sblock][/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As Muzdum closes in Anna prepares to unleash her spell as arrows and bolts fly. The chaos of battle has started who will come out of these woods the victor.

Sefaro swings his ornate blade at Muzdum but the trees and the dwarves stature compared to the mounted warrior seem to play against scoring a blow.

OCC: Anna is up need target area for spell.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Krad                  [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]19[/COLOR]   [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  s.[COLOR=White]bow/[/COLOR][COLOR=White][I][COLOR=YellowGreen]tree bonus[/COLOR][/I]
[/COLOR]Muzdum                [COLOR=YellowGreen]22[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   9[/COLOR]  shield/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR]
Therella              [COLOR=YellowGreen]17[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   7[/COLOR]  c.bow/[I][COLOR=YellowGreen]tree bonus[/COLOR][/I]
Sefaro                [COLOR=YellowGreen]20[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]  13[/COLOR]  b.sword&shield/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]mounted[/I][/COLOR]
Anna                  10   8  none/none
henchmen              [COLOR=YellowGreen]18[/COLOR]  13  l.bow/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
Each square = 5'
Map key: The brown dots are thin tall trees that you may use for cover (see CORE pg. 425) they do not block or slow movement just give a bonus to AC/reflex saves.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• TOA-rd2.8.jpg
    TOA-rd2.8.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna finishes intoning, and as the final words leave her lips, a pulse of force explodes around the man in D-9, the energy of the spell seeking to drag his mind into unconsciousness. (Sleep, DC 20)

As soon as she finishes releasing the spell, she immediately begins the intonations again.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not noticing that his companion is taking a cat nap the other henchman moves up to help Sefaro with the dwarf.

OCC: Top of Round 3

Attachments

• TOA-rd3.jpg
    TOA-rd3.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 75

Animal

First Post
Krad shoots another arrow at Sefaro. As his arrow strikes true again, he croaks victoriously and
slinks to another trunk, encircling the enemy. On the move he straps his bow behind his back.
[sblock]move to F14, attack[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Therella takes note of the Tengu's archery skills but seeing her dwarven companion in trouble moves to his side to lend him aid. She strikes out with the long blade.

(moves to K-8 and attacks the man in J-7)
(Attack 1d20+4=15 for 1d10+4=6 damage if struck (he should not have a tree bonus any more)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases