[LPF] The Old Alchemist

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Krad's arrow takes and wounds the mounted Sefaro once more. As he looks around and sees Anna gesturing once more. He pauses a brief second and as sword and axe bang off his henchman's shield he feels the lull of Anna's spell come over him.

Shaking his head he fights of the magic. Deciding that it is best to cut his losses and run, he guides his horse back a little was from the dwarf and then turns it to start moving quickly into the forest.

He maneuvers between the trees and moves far off, but still in sight. As he rides off he cries back. "Keep the damn book then! I will seek fortune elsewhere! And when I have money and power I will be back for all of you!"

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Krad                  [COLOR=White][COLOR=YellowGreen]19[/COLOR]   [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]3[/COLOR]  s.[COLOR=White]bow/[/COLOR][COLOR=White][I][COLOR=YellowGreen]tree bonus[/COLOR][/I]
[/COLOR]Muzdum                [COLOR=YellowGreen]22[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   9[/COLOR]  shield/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR]
Therella              [COLOR=YellowGreen]17[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   7[/COLOR]  c.bow/[I][COLOR=YellowGreen]tree bonus[/COLOR][/I]
Anna                  10   8  none/none
Sefaro                [COLOR=YellowGreen]20[/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]   6[/COLOR]  b.sword&shield/[COLOR=YellowGreen][I]tree bonus[/I][/COLOR];[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]mounted[/I][/COLOR]
henc[COLOR=White]hmen              [/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=Yellow]??[/COLOR]  13  l.bo[/COLOR]w/[I][COLOR=Yellow]asleep[/COLOR][/I]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
Each square = 5'
Map key: The brown dots are thin tall trees that you may use for cover (see CORE pg. 425) they do not block or slow movement just give a bonus to AC/reflex saves.
[/sblock]

Top of Round 4 - Anna still has an action for round 3 - So really you may post up two rounds of actions.

Note you can still see Sefaro this round. But probably will not be able to next.

Attachments

• TOA-rd4.jpg
    TOA-rd4.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Animal

First Post
Krad's clawed hand is clenched on his sword's hilt as he readies himself to draw it and charge into melee. But suddenly Sefaro is retreating and, cursing brigand's soul, Krad sprints after him, drawing his bow again. "Therella, don't let him leave!" he shouts to his ranger companion. Better kill him now, than let him come back for you later. But tengu is too slow to pursue the horse and he can't shoot on the run. He knows that he's only got one shot.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"He'stoo far away!" the dwarf replies to the tengu, but seing an opening, he attempts a coup de grace on the henchman.

[not sure how to handle that.]

Songdragon

Explorer
At Krad's comments, the half elf rushes to her dropped crossbow and takes up the weapon, knowing she cannot catch the mounted man on foot.

Next round: Loads the weapon and looks for any shot at the fleeing man...

((If there is a shot to be had... 1d20+3=17 Which I am doubting would hit if Therella had the chance... not with all the cover. ))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Give chase? or Search the small camp area?

One henchmen is dead the other is still alseep.[/sblock]

Combat Over:

[sblock=Experience]
Henchmen: CR1/2 = 200xp x2 = 400xp total
Sefaro: CR1 = 400xp

Total for encounter: 800xp
Divided by 4 players: 200xp each[/sblock]

Last edited:

Animal

First Post
Krad helplessly watches Sefaro disappear in the undergrowth. But in a moment he shakes himself up and walks up to the sleeping man. He kicks away his weapon and lightly presses the tip of his own sword to his neck, drawing a few drops of blood. "Wake up, cur. You will show us to your hidden stash."

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna walks over to Krad and the fallen bandit, ready to apply her skills further if needed.

She seems annoyed that her spell failed to take hold on Sefaro, and it has put her in a visibly bad mood.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases