[LPF] The Old Alchemist

toasterferret

Explorer
"These terms appear acceptable. Are there any further stipulations should we find this alchemist dead? if his tower is overrun as you presume, that is a very likely scenario..."

Anna shifts about uncomfortably, apparently at a level of unease about such things as monsters and dead alchemists...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Just that if, Andrax is alive you are not to harm him in any way to get his journal. It should not come to that, but if he is alive and the others haven't returned something is truly wrong." Thurkin replies to Anna's question.

"I will have a carriage here within the hour with orders to take you to Flint Tower. The driver and his man are not to approach to closely and are to watch as they can and unless you come to them before noon on the next day they will return to report what they have seen. You may keep them from leaving you behind only if you can let them know everyday before noon that you are well and they should wait another day. If everyone is agreed than I will be off."

[sblock=OOC] Just need the others to pop in and give me the go ahead. And we will get underway. [/sblock]

Animal

First Post
"A few more questions before we depart. What was the nature of this alchemist's experiments? We will find out anyway when we arrive, but if we know it beforehand - it might give us an insight on what we'd expect to see there. And, lastly, do you have a map of tower's interior? Detailed verbal description will do also."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The hooded man looks at the tengu for a long moment and then starts to remove one of his gloves. Stiffly he pulls the fingers of the cloth off, not so much that it looks like it hurts but his fingers don't seem to bend very much.

He holds out a hand that is slightly shaded grey and looks to be made with stone chips. With a small incantation a ball of light appears in it. He raises the light towards his face and everyone sees what it illuminates.

[sblock=Image]
hood3.jpg
[/sblock]

The man's skin looks hard and rocky. Bits here and there seem to be flaking off, while other spots look whole and healthy.

"Andrax was trying to find a way to cure this. It is not your typically malady." Thurkin says before closing his hand and casting his face once more into shadows. "I know nothing of his work or his abode. But I know that he too is stricken, and must not have yet found a cure. We need his journal to see how far he has come along."

Quietly he looks at the group from the dark depths and you all know he is waiting to see if there are anymore questions.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yeah whatever, lets set off, I can't wait to find the gold-cure I mean, cure of course, for this poor sick man, ehem." the dwarf clears his throat and stands up.

Animal

First Post
Krad tried his best not to show his reaction to stranger's appearance. "Krrr..uh..Yes, understood." He then glanced at his companions thoughtfully and after a brief moment followed them out of the room.

Songdragon

Explorer
The half-elven woman watches the stranger work his magics and then reveal himself. She is taken aback for several moments and attempts to regain herself. She has seen much in her travels, but not that. "I will do what I can, Mother Earth willing, to return the journal to you."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases