[LPF] The Old Alchemist - Page 6


What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 266
  1. #51
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    toasterferret's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    539
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore toasterferret
    My communities:

    "VAGABONDS?!" Anna shouts, with the fury of a storm. She takes a moment to collect herself, and after the seconds long reprieve, much of the fire has left her eyes. She continues...

    "I'll have you know that we are on official business. Now I would very much like to speak with whomever is in charge. My business is very important and I will make it well worth your while to not be a hindrance to me."

    She puts her hands on her hips and stares up at the figure, awaiting it's reply.

    OOC: Taking 10 on my diplomacy check for a total of 20 (21 if trait bonus applies)

 

  • #52
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    My communities:

    Therella looks up the crossbow resting comfortably in both hands ready to use. She looks about without turning her head for the closest cover...

  • #53
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    "Although I wouldn't be adverse to you staying a few hours beautiful. My employer would frown on the interruption to his work."

    He bends down to pick up something by his feet. And returning to a standing position he plops a small sack on top the battlement before him. "You say you are official business?" he inquires dipping a hand in the sack than pulling out a fist full of feed. "We have no time for your foolishness it is feeding time around here and we have work to do."

    "So again BE GONE," he shouts casting the feed into the air so it falls down and around the group.

    It just lays there as he dips his hand in the sack again.

    OOC
    Wow took ten and missed by one (Unfriendly DC 20 + 2 for CHA) Will give everyone a chance to do something while he was talking.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #54
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Cyansylph's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    141
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Cyansylph
    My communities:


    "Look, Krad, the nice man is trying to feed you."
    quips Le Jubb as he brushes the feed off of his shoulders and begins picking some of it off of the array of vials and straps covring his chest. He takes off his backpack, and beginscleaning it up a bit as well.

  • #55
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Songdragon
    My communities:

    As the feed falls the woman's eyes narrow and she watches for some sort of creature or creatures that would be attracted to it and might pose a threat to her and the the group.

  • #56
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    toasterferret's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    539
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore toasterferret
    My communities:

    OOC: Damn! I was banking on him having <14 cha...

    Anna's eyes narrow as she glares up at the man. She quickly glances at the rest of the group before continuing, keeping an eye out for any sign of trouble.

    "I say again, your employer is expecting me."


    Anna steps over to Le Jubb, and careful not to disturb any of his vials, grabs him by the collar and pulls him forward a step.

    "i hired these overpriced bodyguards, took an altogether too long carriage ride into the middle of nowhere, just to drag my thrice damned infernal house alchemist here to meet your master, and I will NOT be turned away like common chattel!"

    letting go of Le Jubb's collar and muttering "sorry about that" under her breath she continues shouting up to the guardsman

    "At the very least do me the service of allowing me inside to await your masters convenience!"

  • #57
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Animal's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Odessa
    Posts
    335
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Animal
    My communities:

    Krad lets the sorceress to do the talking, although the squint in his eyes shows that he is not quite content with her methods. "Why lie and disgrace yourself, when we can simply tell the truth? The name of our employer and the letter we carry should warrant our entrance." He croaks to her in surprise.
    At Le Jubb's remark he only casts a single glare at the tiefling, a heavy glare prompting that this tengu is prone to hold a grudge at even lightest insults.

  • #58
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    toasterferret's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    539
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore toasterferret
    My communities:

    Anna shoots Krad a glance and whispers under her breath...

    "For one I am NOT in the business of explaining myself to common guards, and secondly, it is very apparent that something is amiss here, hence why i do not wish to disclose any more information than what is needed, nor our true purpose."

  • #59
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Cyansylph's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    141
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Cyansylph
    My communities:

    Regaining his composure after being pulled away, Le Jubb returns to his pack, still lying on the ground. His back is to the tower and the guards as he kneels down to finish brushing it off. As he does so, he carefully withdraws 2 flasks of acid from the pouches on his waist and slips them into the wasitline of his pants, tucked beneath his armor.

    Finally satisfied with getting most of the feed off his bag, he slides it back on, fixes its straps across his chest, and joins the others facing the tower awaiting the guard's answer.

    OOC: Sleight of hand to conceal 2 flasks of acid on person. Let me know if i need to roll now, or only if searched, etc.

  • #60
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    As the group watches some of the chickens begin to move over towards them. Soon there are over two dozen of the white feathered birds clucking and eating at the seeds. (It must look truly funny for those watching from above.)

    The small birds are everywhere as the man on the battlement calls down again. "You say you have business with my master?" he sneers the last words almost as if in contempt for the man he calls master.

    "Yes you might possibly have, but then again so did all of them." he says pointing towards the statues the group past on their way to the tower as he lifts a whistle up to his lips with the other.

    *twill* *twill* *tweet*


    He blows three times the last one very sharp. And suddenly the area the group stands in erupts in a spray of feathers.

    OOC: Roll INIT and let me know items in hand.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [AS&SH] The ALchemist
      By JZavoda in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 4th August, 2013, 09:49 PM
    2. Supplement #1: The Alchemist
      By Vigilance in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 13th December, 2009, 11:54 PM
    3. an alchemist's puzzle
      By Quickleaf in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 19th October, 2009, 05:07 AM
    4. Fullmetal Alchemist
      By Silas the Mariner in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Sunday, 20th February, 2005, 11:24 PM
    5. The Master Alchemist
      By Baron Opal in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Wednesday, 12th January, 2005, 04:08 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •