[LPF] The Old Alchemist

Cyansylph

First Post
"Damned birds; that smarts"
Le Jubb leaps backward - drawing a catalyst, he infuses it with some arcane power and lobs it just past the bird that had bit him - hoping to not scald his new companions.

[sblock=actions]
move: 5 ft step left on the map, between Therella and Muzdum.
standard: Throw Bomb at grid intersection = AC 5
targetting the bottom right corner of the square i was in previously

Splash Damage only from the bomb = minimum of normal roll = 1d6+6 = 7
[/sblock]

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Having no spells available that will not put her comrades jeopardy, Anna does her best to lure the creature into Therella's blade, and takes a step SE.

OOC: lol, super fail.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum tries to finish drawing his axe, at the same time that hitting the chickens of hell. In a whole too clumy movement to be described, he messes up with his weapon, almost cutting his arm off.

OOC: two 1's in a row... wow, and I thought Ic was bad.

Last edited:

Animal

First Post
Wary of the potential crossbow fire, Krad steps closer to the wall, drawing his own sword as he moves. He then tries to whack the cockatrice that tried to attack him, while the one attacking Therella receives some of its own medicine - Krad tries to strike it with his beak.

OOC: 5' step west+draw weapon. full attack.
Attack: 18, Damage 12
Attack: 9

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Updated] Pretty much that update fluff was the end of round 1 and the start of round 2.

It is now still round 2 and Anna, Le Jubb, Krad, and Therella need to go please.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Moving this up, rolls on other page.

As Krad puts his back against the wall he wonders why there are no crossbow bolts raining down on all of them. He only takes a moment to think on it before drawing his blade and slicing off one of the weird chickens heads.

Anna escapes to what she hopes is safety but the creature follows her and flaps it's leathery wings to attack her face. Instinctively she throws both her arms up and then lets out a scream as the terrible little thing pecks at her yet again. This time it feels different her arm feels funny and she looks at it quickly. Around the red blood spot where the beast got her the arm looks a pale gray. Almost like... like what Thurkin's skin looked like. The smooth skin is now stiff and rock like.

Le Jubb roasts the creature fighting him as he moves next to Muzdum. The dwarf seems to have trouble hitting the quick moving little chickens as they peck and move at the dwarves feet and legs.

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character             AC  HP  InHand/Condition
baby cockatrices(3)   16   3  none/none
Muzdum                20  [COLOR=Yellow]11[/COLOR]  w.axe&shield/none
baby cockatrices(3)   16   3  none/none
[COLOR=White]Anna                   [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]9[/COLOR][COLOR=White]   [COLOR=Yellow]6[/COLOR]  none/[/COLOR][COLOR=White][COLOR=DarkOrchid][I]petrification[/I][/COLOR][DEX:9][/COLOR]
Le Jubb               17   [COLOR=Yellow]8[/COLOR]  none/none
Krad                  17  11  c.blade/none  
Therella              15  12  c.blade/none
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 1:
baby cockatrices(3) - attack Muzdum(2 hits), attack Le Jubb (hit)
Muzdum - attack (miss), drop throwing axe, draw bigger axe
baby cockatrices(3) - attacks Therella (miss), Krad (miss), Anna (hit)
Anna - aid another (fail)
Le Jubb - 5'step, throws bomb (splash-dmg: 7, kills)
Krad - move attack (hit-dmg: 12,killed)
Therella - attack (miss)

Round 2:
baby cockatrices(2) - attack Muzdum(1 hit)
Muzdum - attacks?? (miss)
baby cockatrices(2) - attacks Therella (miss), Anna (hit)
Anna - none yet - Is up.
Le Jubb - none yet
Krad - none yet
Therella - none yet[/sblock]

Attachments

• Flint tower rd2.jpg
    Flint tower rd2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Animal

First Post
The little beasts seemed to be scary at first, but they quickly proved to be weak and squishy. Krad produces a victorious croak as his blade slices the attacking creature in two. His amber eyes dart across the battlefield to find a new target and he thrusts his sword into the closest enemy.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum can't believe his luck. Three misses in a row! "Fer me papa's beard! Stay still so me can split ye in two!" he frustratedly screams to the chicken.

Cyansylph

First Post
Muzdum can't believe his luck. Three misses in a row! "Fer me papa's beard! Stay still so me can split ye in two!" he frustratedly screams to the chicken.

OOC: especially impressive since it is still round two, and you are making your third attack.... slow your roll chief.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases