Hexographer GM's Day Sale 50% off (through March 6)

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
Hexographer is having its first real sale: 50% off! And if you also want Dungeonographer, the bundle price for them both includes 50% off Hexographer and 10% off Dungeonographer.

You don't need to do anything special to get the discount, just use the normal order buttons on the left side of the website.

If you're not familiar with Hexographer, it is the really simple (literally my 4-year-old likes to make maps with it) mapping software that lets you quickly pull off maps like the classic Mystara/Gazetteer/Voyage of the Princess Ark hex maps:
base-text-sample.png

And you can also easily do wilderness maps in the 1st Edition World of Greyhawk style. Here is a sample and tutorial: Inkwell Ideas Making 1st Edition World of Greyhawk Style Maps in Hexographer

Finally, you can also use it to map Traveller subsector and planet maps. Here is a sample and tutorial: Inkwell Ideas Creating Traveller Style Sub-Sector Maps in Hexographer

Dungeonographer is the sister product to Hexographer which applies the same easy approach to dungeon mapping.

Last edited:

noffham

Explorer
I'm a bit confused by your site, is the Pro VErsion full license good for one year only or for the life of the release??

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
I'm a bit confused by your site, is the Pro VErsion full license good for one year only or for the life of the release??

Thanks for pointing that out! That is old text referring to an old license/price model. There no longer is a 1-year license. Buying a license for either product (or a bundle for both) lets you run it forever. I've cleaned up the text.

But like most software, if at some point if there is a fundamental change to the program and Hexographer 2 (or Dungeonographer 2) comes out, then you would need to buy that if you want the extra features and changes it offers. (Although there would be a good discount if you have the prior version.) Honestly, there are no plans at the moment for that anyway.

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
I'm extending this sale through the weekend.

Because there are many international orders I should be more specific: the sale will now technically end at Monday 8am US east coast time.

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
Ordered and payed - how can I download? After payment there is no link to a download page.

It is a manual process, so I note (just above the order buttons) to allow up to 24 hours for the licenses and download info to be sent. I am all caught up as of this moment.

Thanks for your orders! I hope you (all) find them useful (although the free version pretty much guarantees you know what you're getting.)

If by chance you're on the fence about ordering... well, I'll be adding a cool new feature in the next few weeks that is just as cool as the terrain wizard, in my humble opinion. (The terrain wizard lets you just roughly sketch in a map's terrain, then it automatically completes the map by choosing the closest terrain you placed for every remaining blank hex.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases