Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Scotley

Hero
"In ya go!" Colin says, his songblade held ready. The dwarf passes through the door and into the Cock and Dog. He advances to the hapless orc and slashes with his blade.

He looks to the vast number of other orcs inside the place. "It's like some kinda council meetin' in here!"

"As for you, orc," the dwarf says, slicing the villain across the chest. "I think we're about done with ya."

OOC: Actions:
Move Action: Move 5 squares to J12. He skirts around the dazed orc who cannot make opportunity attacks.
Standard Action: Attacks the orc using War Song Strike (adding +2 from combat advantage). This hits, so the next ally who hits the orc before the end of Colin's next turn gains 4 temp hp.

OOC: Will need to focus on someone else, Aislinn's attack finishes off the Orc. Well, her's comes earlier so Ali will get the killing blow. I will adjust the post above very shortly and then work on the Orc's actions.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
OOC: Will need to focus on someone else, Aislinn's attack finishes off the Orc. Well, her's comes earlier so Ali will get the killing blow. I will adjust the post above very shortly and then work on the Orc's actions.

OK ixnay on Colin's last posted action, then.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: The orc's actions? You mean the DAZED orc? :D (Manous would pat himself on the back if he wasn't so busy right now.)

Leif

Adventurer
But, hey! Why don't we mention [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] in a bunch of 4E threads as punishment for his denial of the new edition? :D

Remove ads