Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Vertexx69

First Post
The mage lags just a bit behind the others, the heavy-duty chains that criss-cross his slender chest are anchoring a pair of heavy books that hang low at his like the guns of his compatriots. He draws his staff with one hand, and transfers the reigns to that same hand. His now free hand hovers over a strange holster that has nothing sticking from the end of it. The clank and clatter of the various bombs and vials in his pack and saddlebags get decidedly louder as the shardmind prods the mount into a gallop with his glassy calves. The books resting on each of his hips buck and heave with the new speed the mount lends the wind they ride through.

As he tops the rise, Thayoon was sure there was something he meant to look for, but a wisp of clouds catches his attention.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin

When Manous reaches a point 50 yards away from the Cock and Dog he dismounts and draws steel. "Stay, Druytem," he commands his steed. "Forsooth, it appears that there is a casualty there just outside the door," he says indicating the prone man. "We must first help him before we do aught else, no?"

OOC: If it's still available, Manous claims SandyBrown as his speech color. :p

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: I already claimed the light blue for Thayoon Leif. Try, try again. (there are already 4 people using some shade of blue, maybe try another end of the spectrum?)

Shayuri

First Post
Tabitha gallops up to sight of the roadside inn and dismounts, nodding in acknowledgment of the warnings of the others.

"We should split up," she suggests. "A few of us go 'round back, the rest up front. If the ones going to the back are quiet enough, we can catch 'em by surprise and attack from behind while they're busy with the rest of you."

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin

"It is against my nature to creep upon my foes from unawares, so I shall stay here and assault them head-on."

Remove ads