Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

renau1g

First Post
The gunslinger Francois slinks along with his fellow subtle allies.

[sblock=ooc]
Francois would stay with Team Stealth and be somewhere around AA11. stealth (1d20+10=18) [/sblock]

[sblock=Francois d'Yves]Francois d'Yves—Male Drow Ranger 4
Initiative: +7; Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
AC*: 20, Fort*: 16, Reflex*: 19, Will*: 16
Speed: 6
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0

*Defenses are 1 higher against foes more than 5 squares away

Twin Strike
Nimble Strike

Two-Fanged Strike
Disruptive Strike
Invigorating Stride
Cloud of Darkness

Targeting Hand Crossbow +1 (daily)
Shadowdance Leather Armor +1 (daily)
2 Potions of Healing
2 Potions of Clarity
2 Potions of Water Walking
1 Freezing Bolt +1
1 Attention Stealing Bolt +1
[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Alejandro (Ali) Arroyo

Ali dismounts his horse and drops the reins. Moving forward, he draws his sword with an easiness unknown to most swordsmen. He heads for the man on the ground.

Ali waits for a signal that the man on the ground is alive or dead before moving towards the front door.

OOC: position on the map is fine.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Alejandro Arroyo Shielding Swordmage 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 17
AC:23, Fort:16, Ref:19, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP: 47/47 (+0 temp hp), Bloodied: 23, Surge Value: 11 with 10/10 remaining (currently with 0 temp hp)
Initiative +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Swordmage Abilites: Swordbond (summon bonded magic sword up to 1 mile), Aegis of Shielding (AW-minor cb2 MARK, atk on others if hit, reduce damage by 7 as imm int); (Improved) Swordmage Warding (+2 AC if holding sword, +4 if off hand empty)
Powers:
At-Will: Luring Strike (W) +11 v AC 1d8+1 crit +1d6, Lightning Lure (I) r3 +8 v Fort 1d6+6 crit +1d8, Sword Burst (I) cb1 all +8 v Ref 1d6+6 crit +1d8 Basic Melee LS +11 v AC 1d8+8 crit +1d6, Heavy Thrown LS +8 v AC 1d8+3 crit +1d6, Basic Ranged Crossbow +6 v AC 1d8+2
Encounter: Sword of Sigils (W) std, cb1, enemies in burst, +11 v AC hit: 1d8+6 crit +1d6, target is marked UEYNT, 5 damage if atk not incl you; Aegis of Shielding-marked target hits creature in 10 not incl you, Immed int, reduce one damage by 2. Dimensional Vortex (I) imm int when enemy hit ally with melee atk, r10 +8 v Will 1d8+6, teleport target 5 squares, target atks a creature of my choice if available, when used w aegis of shielding mark, atk adds 2 to dam
Daily: Vanishing Blade (W) std, one, +11 v AC, 2d8+6 crit +1d6 MISS: half damage; effect: teleport 5 and invisible EOYNT; for rest of encounter, on basic melee hit, teleport 3 as free action
Utility: Dimensional Warp (Encounter) minor, cb3 (you and ally or two allies change places)

Str. 14, Dex. 14, Con. 14, Int. 20, Wis. 10, Cha. 8
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Adjusted Map

GM: Still waiting for a couple of initiatives.

Attachments

• cock and dog roadhouse exterior.xls
    45 KB · Views: 82

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Aislinn steps left to get a clear shot through the door and draws arrow to cheek. Her clear voice rings across the field, the lilt of Avalon lending it a sing-song quality. "Cease your trouble making and come out, in the name of the King!"

[sblock=Actions]Move: 10' West to K24
Free: Speech

(Working on her stat block - may be tomorrow)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Not having a good target, Lucien holsters his pistol and dismounts his horse. As his feet touch the ground he draws his blades, and moves quickly up the stairs toward the front doors.

Move to L18

Leif

Adventurer
Manous Artouche, Human Protecting Paladin

OOC: Scotley, I've had some computer weirdness of late. I thought it was all fixed, but I can't open the excel file. I have no problem with Manous remaining with the fallen stable hand and tending to his wounds, though. Sorry all. :-(] Computer difficulty resolved! Yay Me! :D

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
A shimmer of reflected light is all that's left in the saddle of the mage's horse, and he is now standing behind the animal. But of course it was just a trick of the light being reflected off the body of the crystalline man. He scratches his shoulder, close to the top of the seemingly empty holster across his back which rests diagonally under his soft cabinet of a backpack.

Let me try something that might throw them off their game. Just play along for a bit.

The mage leads his horse to the fence where the dog is barking to tie it off, and by complete coincidence is keeping it between himself and the doors. "So you're sure this is the place where they make that dish your so crazy about? It doesn't look like much, but then again the best places usually don't. I sure hope you're right as far as we rode out of our way to get here." The rarely seen third point of deep blue light appears in the lower portion of Thayoon's face, pulsing in time with his eyes as he speaks.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Using Telepathy (5), Speaking
Minor:
Move: Shift (teleport) off the horse to the sqaure behind it.
Standard: lead horse to low split rail fence (U,23) and tie it off.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Thayoon]Thayoon—Male Shardmind Mage (Wizard) 4
Initiative: +3; Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 14
HP: 38/38, Bloodied: 19, Surge: 9, Surges left: 9/9
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 18, Will: 17
Speed: 6
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0

Magic Missle
Hypnotism
Scorching Burst
Shard Swarm
Burning Hands
Fire Shroud
Guardian Blades
Summon Fire Warrior
Tome of Undeniable Fire +1 (daily)

Thayoon
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Scotley, I've had some computer weirdness of late. I thought it was all fixed, but I can't open the excel file. I have no problem with Manous remaining with the fallen stable hand and tending to his wounds, though. Sorry all. :-(
OOC: The attachment is just for you...

Attachments

• dog exterior for Leif.JPG
    dog exterior for Leif.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 133

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

Malkyr tries to move silently to the window to take a peak inside.

[sblock=OOC]

Move: to W6 (stealth at -5 as part of the action)
Standard: Prepare action: Drop prone if spotted.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Percision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Tabitha continues to circle around towards the rear, keeping shrubs and cover between herself and the window as she passes it.

Remove ads