Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Scotley

Hero
Fleet as an elf and silent as a shadow, Tabitha hurries to join the others when she spies them making their hasty exit. Nothing she's heard convinces her that they're wrong to do so.

She winces at the crash of glass though and pauses to see who notices. There's a moment where she's gauging the distance between herself and the priest...wondering perhaps if she can silence him before he has a chance to call for aid...

(OOC note, is there anything near or over the door that could fall across it to act as an impromptu barricade? I'm thinking specifically of a hanging ring of candles that the rope could be cut, letting it drop...or perhaps a stack of shelves that could be kicked out at the bottom so it collapses across the door frame... Basically, a stylish exit with a delaying tactic thrown in to boot. :))

I think a large stack of shelves loaded with pots and pans is available...

Scotley

Hero
Malkyr Tsul

OOC: Where is Malkyr currently? He left trying to find Shayuri's character.

[sblock=OOC]

Special: If an enemy has 10 or less HP left after hit by me, he is dead.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Precision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1, Thought-Eater Armor

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

He spots Tabitha making for a back door.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Malkyr would like to try to silence the priest, but ability-wise, he should wait after the others made their attempts. Anyone else wants to attack the priest or shall I roll now?[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Alejandro (Ali) Arroyo

OOC: I'm confused about where Ali is in relation to all the goings-on. Do Ali and/or Tabitha see each other in the main room? Does Ali hear the priest talking to the Sargent?

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC, Walking Dad]
I'm thinking that this is Malkyr's show now, so do it up right!
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
By the rules, Assassins are best vs helpless targets (doesn't apply here) and to give the final hit to a target. If Malkyr attacks first and then something else and the enemy still has 10 and 1HP, the enemy lives. If Malkyr attacks last and the enemy still has 10 and 1HP, the enemy is dead.
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I'm confused about where Ali is in relation to all the goings-on. Do Ali and/or Tabitha see each other in the main room? Does Ali hear the priest talking to the Sargent?

OOC: An oversight on my part. Too many folks going in too many directions. Since the error is mine, you may place Ali where you think he should be an hear or see the others as you choose.

Shayuri

First Post
Tabitha hesitated for a fraction of a second, realizing that if the priest called out, that would jeopardize her and her friends. She was too far to reach him, but her sword could magically attack at a distance. She could stop him, or try at least.

But she couldn't do it. The priests might be here to do despicable work, but they weren't -enemies-, exactly. And cutting down a man who didn't even have a weapon just felt wrong, regardless of what he might cry out.

Her eyes alit on a shaky-looking set of shelves of tins and other little doodads, and she nodded to herself. She wouldn't become a murderer just to silence a man, but that didn't mean she had to make it easy on the people he would call.

She opened the back door and gave a swishing, flourishing bow to the priest. Then she waited, rather expectantly, for him to call out. This would work better, she thought, if the church knights were already closing in before she made her getaway...and it might give the other Hounds a distraction to escape as well!

Remove ads