Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Rolls for Rhun/Lucien, I made the roll, but you may wish to use a different at-will since there isn't another opponent within reach just now. I also only came up with +8 for you. +2 for level, +4 str. +1 for weapon bonus and +1 for feat. What did I miss? Either way both are hits. I'm also only coming up with +6 for damage since you don't have combat advantage at this point.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The old man attempts to silently follow.
OOC: Use a move action and then a 2-sq move with stealth on that last one to get close to the door if needed:

Walking Dad

First Post
Malkyr Tsul

Malkyr waits for Tabitha to be the one who acts from them hiding. Her combat style relies even more on surprise than his...

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Malkyr Tsul
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Dark Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 16 Reflex 20 Will 17
Initiative: +7
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, or sleep.
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Bola Takedown, Percision Dart, Quick Shot
Encounter Powers: Cloud of Darkness, Assassin's Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Cloak of Shades
Daily Powers: Carrion Crawler Brain Juice 1/1

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The Orcs do not appear to notice the attackers at the back door. They are distracted by the frontal assault.

OOC: And their perception sucks!

Scotley

Hero
Initiative Order
Colin 21
Manous 21
Aislinn 18
Francois 18
Wilhelm 16
Malkyr 14
Thayoon 11
Lucien 10
Ali 9
Tabitha 9

Orcs 7

OOC: I think all I need is an action from Aislinn and an initiative from Tabitha to finish out the round. Here's a revised map of the interior. The first Orc inside the door is bloodied indeed grievously wounded and Dazed thus granting combat advantage.

[sblock=Pending]
Even as he is assaulted by the foes, Manous' holy symbol begins to emanate searing radiance of bright red and orange. The Divine attack leaves the Orc dazed. Manous steps back.

Colin strides forward "T'would appear that the ole Cock n' Dog is occupied after all!" Colin swings his magical blade in the general direction of the door. As he does, white, pink, red, and purple colored musical notes float in the air past the sword's wake. The weapon hums a tune to inspire Colin's allies. "Thar be enemies, me friends. Let us have at 'em!" The Orc stumbles away from the thundering music a trickle of blood dripping from one ear and Lucien takes the opening provided to land a blow and pursue the Orc.

Aislinn walks toward the door, drawing to her cheek and releasing an arrow in a smooth, practiced motion at the only target she can currently see and her aim is true taking the Orc in the leg.

Francois, Malkyr and Wilhelm move into position at the back door. Malkyr's movements are so stealthy his own companions are startled at his appearance by the door.

As the pair of 'brave' swashbucklers are peppered with arrows and axes, the shardmind shakes his head in exasperation. He moves lightly around his horse up behind Colin to continue using the small amount of cover available.

Well that was a great plan...

The mage reaches into the empty holster and draws out an impossibly thin crystal rocket, pointing it at the doorway and pulls a string out of the back of it with his staff wielding hand. The projectile lances strait out, threading its way between the two pin cushions and strikes the raging orc squarely in his heaving green chest.

Then a little swarthy-skinned girl steps out from behind Thayoon, wielding a pair of identical daggers with wicked intent toward anyone that would dare attack the canny, crystalline man.

Lucien plants another stout blow on the Orc leaving him bloodied.

Ali moves forward, looking for a ranged target. Catching sight of the Orc he hurls his blade with devastating accuracy. The blade leaves the wound and returns to Ali as the Orc crumples to the floor dead as a stone.

Tabitha reaches the door and quietly opens it to peer inside. The band of Orcs within seems to take little notice.

The Orcs are scattered about the larger lower floor of the inn. A few are on a balcony the runs about the center of the room. One with a bow even perches on a chandelier hanging from the high ceiling near the front of the room.

[/sblock]

Attachments

• cock and dog roadhouse exterior R1.xls
    134.5 KB · Views: 78
  • cock and dog roadhouse upper level.xls
    53.5 KB · Views: 69
  • cock and dog roadhouse.xls
    134.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
"In ya go!" Colin says, his songblade held ready. The dwarf passes through the door and into the Cock and Dog. He advances to the hapless orc and slashes with his blade.

He looks to the vast number of other orcs inside the place. "It's like some kinda council meetin' in here!"

"As for you, orc," the dwarf says, slicing the villain across the chest. "I think we're about done with ya."

OOC: Actions:
Move Action: Move 5 squares to J12. He skirts around the dazed orc who cannot make opportunity attacks.
Standard Action: Attacks the orc using War Song Strike (adding +2 from combat advantage). This hits, so the next ally who hits the orc before the end of Colin's next turn gains 4 temp hp.

Last edited:

Remove ads