[Recruiting] A paladin in need

Someone

Adventurer
Quagmire, a level 7 warlord, is free.

My other two character slots are also free.

One currently holds Ikni, a genasi swordmage that I never quite got into the way I wanted. She's level 4 (could be pushed to 5 pretty easy with DM credits), but I'm considering retiring her in favor of a striker. If a mid-level group were put together that was in need of a striker, I'd be willing to go that route. I have concepts in mind for a sorcerer and a barbarian.

Since I'm left with the higher level team, the available characters are Brenwar (6th level defender), Joy (4th level leader) and Halleck (4-6th level leader depending on DM credit usage). Another leader would likely be overkill, or perhaps overheal, and being 7th level would stretch the level gap a bit too much. A level 4-5 striker on the other hand would balance the party nicely, and we could start with the option of including another player in the future.

covaithe

Explorer
That seems sensible. I think I slightly prefer my sorc concept, so I'll put that together. I should be ready for RP, at least, by tonight.

Someone

Adventurer
I intend to start this adventure next monday, so covaithe has time to finish his character and give an hypothetical 5th player the opportunity to show up. In the meantime, I'd like a confirmation post from [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] , [MENTION=30079]Rapida[/MENTION] , [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=85539]Tenchuu[/MENTION]

twilsemail

First Post
I've got a ranged striker waiting in the wings at the moment. I'd planned on keeping the PC out of the tavern until the adventures departed, but if you're still shy a player I can bring Felix in now. He's my 1st character in L4W.

Edit: Disregard. It looks like this is a higher level party than I'd initially assumed.

Last edited:

Tenchuu

First Post
Halleck is in. If the DM consents, I will definitely level to 5 with DM credits, and depending on the breakdown of the group I am considering level 6 as well. But if Brenwar is the sole L6, I'll just do L5 to keep up.

Someone

Adventurer
I've got a ranged striker waiting in the wings at the moment. I'd planned on keeping the PC out of the tavern until the adventures departed, but if you're still shy a player I can bring Felix in now. He's my 1st character in L4W.

If you want to join the adventure with your ranger, but don't want to post in the tavern it's fine, just confirm it here and if you don't mind post a link to the character sheet. I assume he's level 4-6.

Halleck is in. If the DM consents, I will definitely level to 5 with DM credits, and depending on the breakdown of the group I am considering level 6 as well. But if Brenwar is the sole L6, I'll just do L5 to keep up.

Level him as you see fit.

twilsemail

First Post
Reading over the thread a second time, I realized the adventure is well beyond my PC. I edited my above post, but I guess it was too late.

I'll hang out in the tavern when it clears out a bit. Thanks.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'm in. Joy's sheet is just about done, but I can't bring her into the tavern while Mina is still there. She will have to run into people outside.

It looks like Brenwar is going to be busy defender-ing, but at least he will have a lot of healing. And between Halleck and Joy, I foresee a lot of ridiculously high Diplomacy rolls...

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Joy_(pathfinderq1)

Last edited:

Remove ads