Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
[LPF] Bloodcove Disguise

DM: galahad0430
Judge: GlassEye

Start date: March 11, 2011

Players:
Raynucio Vega (Aldern Foxglove) Fighter 1 (lvl 2 on 3/26) (lvl 3 on 6/10) (ended 7/12)
XP:2000 GP:1247.1
Aradra Longstrider (jackslate45) Ranger 2 (lvl 3 on 4/27) (lvl 4 on 8/15)
XP:4234 GP:1622.1
Chaucer Tarsi (nothingpoetic) Bard 2 (lvl 3 on 4/27) (lvl 4 on 8/15)
Kalinn Ari "Frost" (Mowgli) Barbarian 1 (lvl 2 on 3/26) (lvl3 on 6/10) (lvl4 on 8/31)
Mandalo Chalybis (maquise) Paladin 1 (lvl 2 on 3/26) (lvl 3 on 6/10) (lvl4 on 8/31)
Syldar Narthalial (udalrich) Bard 2 (lvl 3 on 6/10) (lvl4 on 8/31)
Markas Shieldheart (HolyMan) Fighter 3 (started 7/12, first encounter was #7) (lvl4 on 9/6)
XP:2234 GP:375

[sblock=encounters]
Encounter 1) Pirates!
1x CR2 Capt.(Rog1, Ftr2), 9x CR1/2 pirates (Warrior2) XP:2400 GP:300 Treasure: MW rapier, 2x CLW potions, 9x scimitars

Encounter 2) Rulkep's Tonics
4x CR1/2 (Warrior2) XP:800 GP:102 Treasure: 4x chainshirts, 4x scimitars, 4x lt crossbows, 39x bolts, 3x CLW potions

Encounter 3) Wandering Way
Resloved by diplomacy :) XP:1200 GP:-150 Treasure: none

Encounter 4) Sanguine Pit
2x CR1/2 (Warrior 2), 1x CR4 (Summoner 5) XP: 1600 GP: 2334 Treasure: 2x scimitars, 2x chainshirts, feather token(whip), potion of CMW, wand of reduce person(9), +1 chainshirt, MW morningstar.

Encounter 5) House Cartahegn
4x CR3 Giant Ant Drones, 1x CR4 Giant Ant Queen XP: 4400 GP: 4800 Treasure: Favor of House Cartahegn

Encounter 6) Ambush!
4x CR1/2 (Warrior 2), 1x CR3 (Monk 1/Rogue3) XP: 1600 GP: 195 Treasure: 3x chainshirt, 3x scimitar, 3x lt. crossbow, 3x pt. cure lt. wds., cloak of resistance +1, 2x tanglefoot bags, disguise kit, 5x doses medium spider venom.

Encounter 7) Bridge Road Ambush
5 x CR2 (warrior 4), Xeanja Cr5(witch 6) XP: 4600 GP: 150 Treasure: 3x chainshirt +1, 3x scimtars, 3x lt. crossbows.

Encounter 8) Cavalry Assault
8x CR2 (warrior 2, mounted), Capt. Calgerine CR5 (Fighter 5, mounted) XP: 6400 GP: 2100 Treasure: 5x chainshirts, 5x shortswords, 5x shortbows, 5x lances, 5x lt horse (cbt trained), 1x +1 Breastplate, 1x +1 lance, 1x +1 longsword, scroll tube w/ the following scrolls: CMW, Fireball, Magic Missile, Shield, 1x hvy horse (cbt trained).

Encounter 9) Ghouls
6 x Ghouls CR 1 XP: 2400 GP & treasure: none
[/sblock]

[sblock=expenses]
4 nights at the Leeward Inn- 6.4 GP each (for all but Markas)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
As each person shows up, they are conducted by a servant to the veranda in the back where a light buffet has been set up. Sitting at a large table is Frederick and an older, tall man with short white hair and goatee and dressed in very fine robes. Frederick rises to greet each one of you as you get there and gives a warm welcome. He then asks you to have some lunch and relax as he awaits everyone to be gathered at the table.

OOC: As soon everyone checks in I will start the briefing. Good luck to everyone and I hope you enjoy the adventure. Also, although I have a lot of experience with running PF, this will be the first time I run (have played a few) in pbp format.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio sniffs as he arrives on the veranda ignoring the servants, but condescending to offer a small begrudging bow to his hosts.

"I am pleased to make you acquaintance Sir," he says curtly, not sounding it, "I am Raynucio Hernando Vega, of the Noble House Vega. I take it you will be introducing yourself once my... "comrades" deign to show themselves. I trust you will forgive any omission of proper title until you have made your identity known."

He takes a seat - which groans under the weight of the massive noble and his arsenal - and spears a great slab of lamb from the table before him which he begins to devour with small deliberate bites, exquisite table manners reflecting his aristocratic upbringing. Though his bites may be small a neat he eats with an air of predatory hunger and the red meat before him is soon gone, to be replaced by more.

[sblock=OOC]
Are you planning on using any rules galahad? Not everyone does, but many including myself like to have rules in place for combat - I use you must post within 24 hours of being up or your character delays to keep things moving. How do you plan on running init? I'm perfectly happy with you rolling it to speed things along. Will you keep strictly to Init order or allow posting out of sequence, or posting as a block - where all PCs together without an enemy between then in the init order can essentially go by order of who posts first rather than init - to speed things up?[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: good points AFg, I was going to post some general rules when everyone showed, but I'll do it now and everyone can read them as they arrive.
First, there will be several times throughout the first part where everyone in the group needs to make a skill check before proceding to the next encounter. If everyone is OK with me rolling to speed up that particular mechanic let me know (you will still make all called for skill checks that happen during the encounters).
Second, for combat if anyone has something come up that prevents their posting for more than 24 hours, they just need to let me know whether they want me to NPC them for a round or so or if they delay. If anyone unexpectedly does not post we will assume they delay [unless it is something critical, in which case I will decide then whether I need to NPC their action (combat only)]. I would also like everyones permission to do this ahead of time and if not give me specific instructions for those periods.
Since this adventure will be long, let me know when any periods of time come up where you will be limited in posting and I will work with you to decide how you want those times handled.
Posting in combat should follow initiative order somewhat, but if several PCs are acting in a block they can post in any order. Also, if you wish to prepost your action I will give you a chance to change it if the situation changes before your actual iniative.
Finally, for combat I will post a map at the beginning of each round with a grid. When moving, give me the grid coord. of where you plan to end up. Also, when using abilities or spells please include the DC and type of save associated with it for ease of play.

OOC: For my information (so I can have an idea of posting delays), could everyone let me know what timezone they are in and their approx. schedule?

Last edited:

maquise

First Post
"I am Mandalo Chalybis, servant to the people of Venza, and all those in need."

He indicates Raynucio. "Lord Vega and I have worked together before. I am interested in what you have to say."

maquise

First Post
"I am Mandalo Chalybis, servant to the people of Venza, and all those in need."

He indicates Raynucio. "Lord Vega and I have worked together before. I am interested in what you have to say."

OOC:
My work schedule is hectic on weekends. Please feel free to NPC my actions if I don't get the chance to post.

galahad0430

First Post
[sblock=Raynucio] I noted you have your armor bonus to AC listed as 7, but your equipment list has you wearing a breastplate, am I mssing something?[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Yup, the Armored Kilt - it adds +1 AC and makes his breastplate count as heavy armor. Its from the Adventurer's Armory and if available of the PFSRD to.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases