Bloodcove Disguise

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Frost's attack mortally wounds the beast and it spasms from the deep cut, crashing backwards into the jungle's undergrowth, lying still. The jungle is still, the other fauna still remains quiet in the wake of the brief fracas.

OOC: Combat: Ended
[sblock=Combat Information]
Code:
Aradra:    51/51 HP remaining; 
Shadow:    02/26 HP remaining; 
Kalinn:    24(42)/56(74) HP remaining;
Chaucer:   22/22 HP remaining; 

Conditions in effect: Shield (+4AC) & Rage - Frost; Everyone Inspire
Courage +1 Att/dmg

Spells Cast: Shield (Frost), Vanish (Chaucer)
Abilities Used: 3/15 rounds Bard Perf (Chaucer),
3/10 rounds Rage (Kalinn)
[/sblock]
GM: Awarded 2400XP (800 each). I cannot update the opening post though.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As the Girallon falls, Frost surveys the surrounding jungle intently to determine if there is further threat.

[sblock=OOC]Will maintain rage for one more round as she looks around - if there's anything else lurking (like the Girallon's mate) I don't want to have to fight it fatigued . . .

Perception (1d20+8=21)[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra, not caring about the consequences of another ambush, rushes over to Shadow's side to make sure that the wolf is able to keep walking.

Chaucer, noticing that Frost as kept up her guard, also continues singing, and readies a shot for anything that seems odd.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After Frost takes a moment to survey your surrounding, looking up in the trees and around behind you, she doesn't see any more girallon or other threatening creatures. All appears quiet.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Code:
Aradra:    51/51 HP remaining; 
Shadow:    02/26 HP remaining; 
Kalinn:    24(42)/56(74) HP remaining;
Chaucer:   22/22 HP remaining; 

Conditions in effect: Shield (+4AC) & Rage - Frost; Everyone Inspire
Courage +1 Att/dmg

Spells Cast: Shield (Frost), Vanish (Chaucer)
Abilities Used: 4/15 rounds Bard Perf (Chaucer),
4/10 rounds Rage (Kalinn)
[/sblock]
GM: I advanced you one round. You are safe to resume roleplaying.

jackslate45

First Post
Chaucer, noticing nothing coming out to attack, stops singing in an attempt to keep his vocal cords intact. He rushes over to Aradra and Shadow, seeing if there is anything that can be done about the wolf's injuries.

OOC: I have a feeling the wand Chaucer had has to be empty by now. Crap.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Satisfied that the area is safe - for now - the ancestral spirit that fill Kalinn's mind with the battle madness slip from her and she sags in weariness. She leans against the large boulder for support and examines her wounds . . . wounds she hadn't even noticed taking while the madness was upon her. She manages to spare a thought for Aradra and his wolf as she remembers the horrific wounds the animal had taken as he gave the rest time to react.

"How is the wolf? Will he live?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Given the OOC circumstances, we can have some CLW potions among the treasure. I would hate to have to worry about killing someone just because you had no healing.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra, still staring working hard on cleaning the wounds of the wolf, nods his head. "He will, but not long if we dont hurry. Chaucer, Kalinn, do you have any of those potions on you that we obtained? I think we are going to start needing them."

OOC: I know galahad had the same worry, so we do have a smattering of potions throughout the adventure that we can use as well. Just take it out of the dropped players's treasure :p

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I hold one of these potions, friend. Shadow is welcome to it . . . his courage bought us the time we needed to react."

Kalinn brings out a CLW potion from her pack and offers it to Aradra.

[sblock=OOC]That's the only one I have listed; Kalinn's at less than half of her HP - if we don't have more healing, we could still be in trouble . . .[/sblock]

Remove ads