Bloodcove Disguise

maquise

First Post
Mandalo looks around, shaking his head. "Strike down one evil, and another rises to take its place. Is there no hope for this town?"

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer eyes the man as he follows him out of the main room of the Sanguine Pit. Once out of the common room, Chaucer says, "Nice to meet you Weigo, but we have other business that needs attending to, so if you could speed this along. We are looking for something specific of Lura's and will do what we need to do to get it. Not trying to threaten you good sir, just stating the facts."

OOC: Great job on this fight guys, shame that we are slowing down so much in posting... I apologize for my slowing down, I have started working a second job to save some money during the spring, so I will still post, but might be a bit slower.

Also, galahad, when do Aradra and Chaucer level up? Should we level now?

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Aradra and Chaucer can level up now that the fight is over.

Weigo leads you to an office. Pointing at a small chest, he says, "Lura kept a few things in there. If, as her sources said, you are actually the ones helping Rulkep, then that is where you will find what you're looking for."
He eyes you nervously, "I don't want any trouble, take what you want. as a sign of good faith here is your cut from the fight."
He goes to another part of the office and withdraws a small, but heavy pouch. Turning around, he hands it to you.

OOC: The pouch contains enough gems and coins to give each of you 250 gp.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I also assume that Aradra not only checked Lura to see if she was alive, but then secured her valuables :)

OOC: She had the following: feather token (whip), potion of CMW, wand of reduce person (9 charges), +1 chainshirt, MW morningstar, 834 gp.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: That would be correct. he would actually wait till she becomes visible though before taking the valuables, and away from the sight of the crowd. Probably in the office.

Aradra nods at the new owner and said "Thank you." He then goes to the chest and opens it up. If it is locked, he looks on Lura's body for a key.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Inside the chest are some papers and high end narcotics along with a small box with four vials of dark liquid and a little note that simply says "Rulkep"

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra will grab what he can from the chest, and start reading through the papers before realizing that Kalinn was still hurt. "Chaurcer, what do we have left in that wand?"

OCC:
We have 1 CMW Pot, 5 CLW, and 4 Charges of CLW wand right?
EDIT: I think the only Damage Kalinn had left was non lethal right?

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: I believe Raynucio's wand only has 1 charge left, but Chaucer informed me that he also has another wand w/25 charges. And Kalinn only has non-lethal damage left I believe. Also, everyone who is using a Charisma based skill notices that people are a little more edgy when dealing with you.

OOC: went back and checked, Ray's wand has 1 charge left (2 used in encounter 1, 1 used after Rulkep's and 1 used in this fight.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases